**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

what da hell was he thinkin tattooin mini brick squad logo on his lower eye lids..looks like he's had a terrible night of sleep.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Jason of BH got commissioned to make the 2012 WSOP championship bracelet
pimp.gif
says it "will go down as the most expensive piece of championship jewelry across all major sports!!! "

i'm gonna take it down for NT

laugh.gif

I got approached with the offer.... the problem? a few hundred grand for promo. I had to pass, not my market at all... for the NBA, NFL rings the league or team pay for those... I'm not about to pay over a quarter mill for promo yet. but props to Jason, I knew when we had the sit down with WSOP that as soon as we talked about the 2 others, he was one of them.... peace

anyone interested in a 2000 gram cuban chain that will destroy HOV's or anyone in the game, earth or wherever period. holla
we're talking real VS diamonds and a couple hundred carats, 36" long and nobody got an icier or heavier or thicker cuban on the planet.

it's not cheap obviously, but it's going to a great cause, his son.

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

pimp.gif
says it "will go down as the most expensive piece of championship jewelry across all major sports!!! "

laugh.gif

I got approached with the offer.... the problem? a few hundred grand for promo. I had to pass, not my market at all... for the NBA, NFL rings the league or team pay for those... I'm not about to pay over a quarter mill for promo yet. but props to Jason, I knew when we had the sit down with WSOP that as soon as we talked about the 2 others, he was one of them.... peace
wait what? these fools wanted you to make em the bracelet just so you can say you made it?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

wait what? these fools wanted you to make em the bracelet just so you can say you made it?
roll.gif
it's a sponsorship deal. the last many of them were made by Corum, the most recent ones were terrible. I mean awful.
most were 18k gold and only the top dogs got diamonds, but there are like 60+ bracelets in the deal. I'm just honored I was offered it early on. I still bug out when I get hit up by cats like that or that I'm on certain peoples radars including Jeremy Lin. I'm not here to make a few hundred bucks or get fame. I'm trying to get paid daily. I thought long and hard and that promo will not give me anymore business than I got now or give me a guaranteed different demographic of clients. I have a few close friends who won a few bracelets. as for jewelers and brand awareness in this custom game, nobody has the social network following I have and its all just from pretty much word of mouth. so I'll keep making doing what I've been doing. but for that kind of bread, I'm copping other things and doubling or tripling that money waaay faster than the WSOP can get me. but I will say its a good look if you got it got it

anyone interested in a 2000 gram cuban chain that will destroy HOV's or anyone in the game, earth or wherever period. holla
we're talking real VS diamonds and a couple hundred carats, 36" long and nobody got an icier or heavier or thicker cuban on the planet.

it's not cheap obviously, but it's going to a great cause, his son.
Is the LRG founder's family selling that chain?

eek.gif
hbkid that buddha setup is too nice , was trying to get a setup like that while out in Hawaii but they wanted waayyyy too much

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Julez looks like a clown. Dude is trying way to hard but I cant lie his belt game is on point.
Where you from? Juelz look like every _ in Harlem lol

nah, stop it.  Every dude in Harlem does not possess a belt from Hermes ... And Juelz looks like a clown.  Too many names, with no style.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

roll.gif
it's a sponsorship deal. the last many of them were made by Corum, the most recent ones were terrible. I mean awful.
most were 18k gold and only the top dogs got diamonds, but there are like 60+ bracelets in the deal. I'm just honored I was offered it early on. I still bug out when I get hit up by cats like that or that I'm on certain peoples radars including Jeremy Lin. I'm not here to make a few hundred bucks or get fame. I'm trying to get paid daily. I thought long and hard and that promo will not give me anymore business than I got now or give me a guaranteed different demographic of clients. I have a few close friends who won a few bracelets. as for jewelers and brand awareness in this custom game, nobody has the social network following I have and its all just from pretty much word of mouth. so I'll keep making doing what I've been doing. but for that kind of bread, I'm copping other things and doubling or tripling that money waaay faster than the WSOP can get me. but I will say its a good look if you got it got it
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]"I thought long and hard and that promo will not give me anymore business than I got now or give me a guaranteed different demographic of clients."
Definitely a true statement. You really don't make money of making champ rings for teams

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by SAjewelry

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Jewellery- The best piece of Jewellery you've ever posted is that Rolex.

"Jewellery" damn man i have know idea you were british...
I subscribe to the Queens english...British colony not british.
whoops "Jewellery" damn man i had no idea you were british... 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by needemjs

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Julez looks like a clown. Dude is trying way to hard but I cant lie his belt game is on point.
Where you from? Juelz look like every _ in Harlem lol

nah, stop it.  Every dude in Harlem does not possess a belt from Hermes ... And Juelz looks like a clown.  Too many names, with no style.

your sodium is wild high..dial that back a bit b.

i wont lie, that SA laughing bhudda piece is nice for everyday wear , good to see someone switch it up from the everyday mini heyzus'

Back
Top Bottom