**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

mase been fake from the jump the two jesuses hes rocking now a days the same bootleg joints Ace Hood got.

Originally Posted by rakim

mase been fake from the jump the two jesuses hes rocking now a days the same bootleg joints Ace Hood got.

Tell me where to get bogus Jesus Pieces that look like that? I seriously would like to know.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Tell me where to get bogus Jesus Pieces that look like that? I seriously would like to know.
You're joking, right? I know you're a regular in these threads, but the pics of the Jesus he's referring to are definitely not the Jacob molds you're thinking of. If you want any of those fugazi joints you can hit up your swap meet or cop from those YouTube costume jewelers.

IF&CO need to return my damn emails
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

You're joking, right? I know you're a regular in these threads, but the pics of the Jesus he's referring to are definitely not the Jacob molds you're thinking of. If you want any of those fugazi joints you can hit up your swap meet or cop from those YouTube costume jewelers.
Referring to this picture right? I've seen many fugazi Jacob jesus, but none look this close.

e9d6f056add511e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

Can't see this one that well, but looks good from afar.

mase-jewelry-lawsuit-600x442.jpg

Referring to this picture right? I've seen many fugazi Jacob jesus, but none look this close.

2 different chains....

Mase_1.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

2 different chains....

Mase_1.jpg
Yeah, we established that. But was wondering which one is fugazi. He said nowadays, so I am assuming the most recent picture with Big Sean.

Very tempted to pick up on of the LAX angels but I can't see myself wearing it like that. Might come up with something else, I just know I don't want a huge gaudy piece.

well in this thread before i remember someone saying the yellow stud chain mase got the jacob jesus on was fake... but the piece real?

i think both are real the newer one just isnt made as well so ppl mistake it for fake...

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Waiting on my 14k yellow gold 1 inch angel from lax to put on my 6mm miami cuban. Will post pics when it arrives 
pimp.gif
Thanks for the smooth communication bro can't wait to get it in hand!
Nice can't wait to see it

not sure how i feel about those...i kinda like the abstract idea...whos are they?  are they real?

if not i can see them getting hypebeasted out like the wood/plastic ones etc

I just saw that 8 bit Jesus and came in here to see if there were more pics and there it was. Don't know what to say about them.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

not sure how i feel about those...i kinda like the abstract idea...whos are they?  are they real?

if not i can see them getting hypebeasted out like the wood/plastic ones etc
I do kinda like them as an everyday walk around chain. They prolly dont weigh a whole lot. But I could definitely see them being like a goodwood thing where everyone has them if they are less than 100.

Back
Top Bottom