**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tumblr_lpgre8pfLm1qzetx9o1_400.jpg

Nope, but here's some of mine.

T6RNw.jpg

k63RL.jpg

R2EYK.jpg

O5ZPs.jpg

I used a bootleg lightbox setup after seeing someone else do it with their Jordans in the sneaker showcase.

Originally Posted by pdot

dboulders wrote:
What's the retail on this?

retail is over 7k.. i got it from essentialwatches.com

i sold my breitling and got back some nice $$$ on it.. soooo i picked up this.. im gonna post some better pics tomorrow while im at work.. 

Hublot Big Bang and its ammmmmaaaazzzzzing in person.. def my favorite watch right now.. retail is like 13k on this one. but i got the hook up..

Hey guys, 
I found a ring in my drawer while I was cleaning the other day. I think I found it in a gym a few years ago. Anyways, does anybody have any clue if it might be worth anything? It has "14k  25" engraved on the inside of it. It also has 6 really small diamonds set w/ one missing in the middle. The diamonds are NOT DANCING thats forsure. Should I bring it to a pawn shop? Sorry for the Iphone pic...

eek.gif
pimp.gif
SHEEEEEEEEEEEESH FRANK!!!! Good looks on the detailed pics... Looks like what I mentioned through twitter is happening little by little...

Originally Posted by python002

wow i need a 100'' tv to see them pics fully. looks good tho frank 
smile.gif
trollface.jpg

Post IMAX pics of your piece. I wish I took more pics of mine before the enamel, or if I did it's on my external somewhere. Did you ever get all the white gold plating off?

Back
Top Bottom