**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by dboulders

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

If the Grillz video was shot at IF & Co, the jocking would be endless. But Ben's a standup dude, no shots fired 
laugh.gif

Edit: Holy !@#$, Lax made a mold out of that?

Nah LAX didn't make a mold off that. He MADE that actual piece. I'm very happy with it & I'll post some other pics soon. I've already gotten a few pm's so Hit up LAX for price and any other info
Congrats on it.  Looks great.  If you could tell me roughly in inches how tall and wide it is, I would appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

If the Grillz video was shot at IF & Co, the jocking would be endless. But Ben's a standup dude, no shots fired 
laugh.gif

Edit: Holy !@#$, Lax made a mold out of that?

Nah LAX didn't make a mold off that. He MADE that actual piece. I'm very happy with it & I'll post some other pics soon. I've already gotten a few pm's so Hit up LAX for price and any other info
can you guys post up stats like caret wight and gold gram weight?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

JBH>Ben Baller? Are you crazy, JBH looks like sh*t straight from icedoutgear, corny and cheap looking.

So cheap and corny that the LA Lakers got them to make their NBA Championship rings.

Both JBH and Ben do great work.
This is not a diss towards IFCo.
Like stated above, both companies do great work.

I am just saying, JBH is better.

Originally Posted by larolex

ny was crazy thanks for holding me down dboulders...pics coming soon

you already know brody
pimp.gif
 alot of B.I.G. things in store
nerd.gif

edit: i wasnt gonna post any pics but @##@ it.. ive been on a search for a Tito and after searching around i got into contact with Manny a.k.a. Tito the Jeweler. Long story short i linked up with NT's very own LAX.. and he made a couple pieces that i wont post for me and my good friend Lil Cease.. nuff said peep some pics.. hit up LAX for more info.
pimp.gif

We need more pics though.

Drake got more money than Nelly? lmao yea and Warren Buffett aint seein my paper either.... literarlly one of the 5 dumbest things I've ever seen on NT and thats saying something

Originally Posted by UPT88

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I have never been one to count someone else money but Drake having more loot then Nelly is just ridicules. Even if Nelly spends stupid he has sold over 20 million albums in the US alone.He also owned a small percentage of the Bobcats before MJ bought them put, Apple Bottoms, Pimp Juice energy drink, and all types of other endorsements. Nelly prob made more in his feature in the longest yard then Drake has in his whole acting career.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure if Nelly was a Icee Fresh customer it would be a different story.[/color]
this
laugh.gif
pretty much this, and moar pics of the OG jesus
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by UPT88

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I have never been one to count someone else money but Drake having more loot then Nelly is just ridicules. Even if Nelly spends stupid he has sold over 20 million albums in the US alone.He also owned a small percentage of the Bobcats before MJ bought them put, Apple Bottoms, Pimp Juice energy drink, and all types of other endorsements. Nelly prob made more in his feature in the longest yard then Drake has in his whole acting career.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sure if Nelly was a Icee Fresh customer it would be a different story.[/color]
this
laugh.gif
pretty much this, and moar pics of the OG jesus
pimp.gif
I swear Nelly went near diamond status on Country Grammar then every album has been at least platinum or gold...jus sayin. L.A.X OG Jesus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well I got my lil cease shot out on a song called "unstoppable" 

so i let him have a 250k patek phillipe hope thats ok with you nters 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

dont know why the video wont show up maybe someone can make it work 

grin.gif
laugh.gif

The assist....

lil cease is a very interesting person very energetic and positive good "brody" LOL overall spoke about B.I.G. it almost felt as if your there with him at that moment when he talks about him....

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
 at Drake having more money than Nelly.. but hey remember how "broke" Sean Kingston was until he copped something. not saying anything bad about IF cuz 99.9% of their work ive seen is FLAWLESS.. we had a blast with LAX out here in NYC. the studio/smoke session was
pimp.gif

thanks for everything Danny bmpcustom snake skin hats are crazy thanks for holding me down ill post a pic of it soon

*patienlty waits for the hate comments* 
laugh.gif

LOL.
Nelly copped jewelry from me before. ok so let's get some facts straight

20 million records.... again, most of that publishing went to his producers and songwriters....

how long ago was apple bottoms? vokal failed, he invested a LOT of his personal money into that.

Nelly hasn't had a huge hit or a major tour in a long time, we're talking 5-6 years + easy. 

that money don't last forever

are you guys serious right now?

Drizzy did 57 million last year, will do over 90 mill to 100 mill this year and set to do waaaaay more in 2012. owns buildings, has so much !$** going on, its nuts

NELLY NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER MADE 100 mill in 4 years combined. bobcats? he owned a tiny percentage, the smallest amount possible. research that! that was in 2004. were the bobcats selling out arenas or making major change then? by the time they did, his stake or investment barely came back. learn how businesses work G's.

y'all crack me up.... show money 10 years ago and 8 years ago compared to show money today? son does close to 3 shows a week and is getting $250k a show in the states, more overseas. and when he's touring, forget about it. he gets $100k to walk into a club for an hour. I've booked him gigs in small +@# towns.

y'all need to stay quiet before making stupid claims. I know both cats well. Nelly better. Grillz song? son, that's like saying TV Johnny is making more paper or has a stronger clientele base than I do. get serious. I made more money with Bieber in a month than TV did this and last year. no lie. lol

but then again, y'all are in this business of music and jewelry so you guys know everything. smh

frank mucas

Lil Cease reached out to me with that original tito jesus, It's cool. don't get me wrong, the only thing is that it's not going to move units, but I have to respect that.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
 at Drake having more money than Nelly.. but hey remember how "broke" Sean Kingston was until he copped something. not saying anything bad about IF cuz 99.9% of their work ive seen is FLAWLESS.. we had a blast with LAX out here in NYC. the studio/smoke session was
pimp.gif

Sean Kingston brought me Bieber kid, read the past posts..... he copped 2 things, nothing major, status ain't changed. And yes the repo men came to my store looking for dude.... but he did bring me somebody solid, I can't take away what I said in the past. it happened (shrugs) if anyone made up for it, he sure did....
was that you who emailed me about the Cease tito thing?

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

Drizzy did 57 million last year, will do over 90 mill to 100 mill this year and set to do waaaaay more in 2012. owns buildings, has so much !$** going on, its nuts

NELLY NEVER EVER EVER EVER NEVER MADE 100 mill in 4 years combined. bobcats? he owned a tiny percentage, the smallest amount possible. research that! that was in 2004. were the bobcats selling out arenas or making major change then? by the time they did, his stake or investment barely came back. learn how businesses work G's.
Ben, you have a tendency to exaggerate.
57 million? Are we talking Drake or Lady Gaga?

I know for a fact that Drake did not clear 57 million.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Ben, you have a tendency to exaggerate.
57 million? Are we talking Drake or Lady Gaga?

I know for a fact that Drake did not clear 57 million.
i thought jay-z was on top of forbes list with about 37mil for the year of 2011, but i guess they got it wrong?

keep it real drake is caking no doubt, but 57mil? and 100mil next year? he aint got baby money, he aint even got jay-z lady money dude, come on , thats ur boy and all, but serious thats the dumbest thing i've heard coming from a smart guy.

seriously ben...get off your knees man...its sad...quick to defend every time. you probably the biggest rider i know

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Sean Kingston brought me Bieber kid, read the past posts..... he copped 2 things, nothing major, status ain't changed. And yes the repo men came to my store looking for dude.... but he did bring me somebody solid, I can't take away what I said in the past. it happened (shrugs) if anyone made up for it, he sure did....
was that you who emailed me about the Cease tito thing?

thats def the right business move if dude brought you such a huge client. im not here to get into an arguement over a computer screen, or argue about another persons money. at the end of the day i couldnt really give a !#!# about either of the 2 guys. my point was pretty simple. i know someone who ghos twrote a song for Nelly among others and ive had conversations with him regarding the royalty checks, percentages and such and i was amazed at how much he was actually still getting, and that if HE is getting that type of money then i could imagine what Nelly was getting. that was it. i personally dont agree with what you said but hey i could be wrong. at the end it doesnt matter to me either way. and yes im the one who contacted you regarding mine & Ceases piece. sorry to tell you homie but if you would have read the past posts you wouldve seen that there were other jewelers that i contacted as well. so i wouldnt get all warm and gooey that you got an email from me. i reached out to the best people for the job in my opinion and according to the comments on the pic it seems that i succeeded. but its all good over here in NY and im very happy with my pieces that i got from Rob and thats what matters most. not to mention i got a chance go kick it with a cool dude (LAX) and made some good connections. keep doing ya thing and making crazy bread cuz that all that matters, not half a sentence that some random dude wrote on a message board. BTW i am a reader of your blog and i will continue to read it... no hate brody  

edit: if Drake made $57 million then Birdman definitley has that $1,000,000,000 he's been talking about..
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 if he is then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and huge props cuz thats serious $$$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom