**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nigo also had part in these guys careers. I'm sure you've seen this. This is verbal, he did the POW chains for big sean and owns a jewelry (more fashion than anything) company called ambush and is a rapper for the teriyaki boyz.

Does anyone know who makes his jewelry? This V piece is pretty intense.

Nigo also had part in these guys careers. I'm sure you've seen this. This is verbal, he did the POW chains for big sean and owns a jewelry (more fashion than anything) company called ambush and is a rapper for the teriyaki boyz.

Does anyone know who makes his jewelry? This V piece is pretty intense.

Super ill

Yep, people been sayin' that. If it isn't true, he didn't help dispel it by losing all that weight.
lol he said he lost it from the atkins diet ... hmmmmm 
eyes.gif

Before the micro jesus piece craze, one of the guys from the famouse "Shoe Gallery" in Miami, had one back since I started shopping there.... I met him in 2004 and he had one.... it's not as detailed as say, If&Co. but it's still a clean piece.

Shoe gallery is in Downtown Miami and right down the street from the jewelry district and the Seybold building.... he could've gotten it there. But I remember seeing this back in the day thinking, damn, such a big dude with a tiny piece (he's like 6'2" 250 lbs) but nonetheless, he was just way ahead of the game with this one....

Why is someone broke because they sell a collection? Not being a Stan but people move on after sometime in collecting anything. You can only look at the stuff and own it for so long till you look for a new conquest

Thinking about copping a Fully Iced Out "JESUS PIECE, MICRO" from the homie LAXROLEX. He has a new mold which is 1.5 inches. a bit bigger then before.

Anyways, I cant decide on what size chain I should go with. I want a CUBAN LINK, and was thinking 3mm would be perfect. What do ya'll think?

Anyone on here got a Micro jesus? Can I see ya'lls chain set-up?

Thanks

Thinking about copping a Fully Iced Out "JESUS PIECE, MICRO" from the homie LAXROLEX. He has a new mold which is 1.5 inches. a bit bigger then before.

Anyways, I cant decide on what size chain I should go with. I want a CUBAN LINK, and was thinking 3mm would be perfect. What do ya'll think?

Anyone on here got a Micro jesus? Can I see ya'lls chain set-up?

Thanks

Don't know why I laughed hysterically when I read this.

Last edited:
Yeah than there are collectors that wont sell anything ... ever .. Not saying he is broke, just asking, he used to stunt like crazy 

Back
Top Bottom