**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

[h1]New Moissanite May Fool Jewelers, Warns Charles & Colvard[/h1]
By Rob Bates, Senior Editor

Posted on April 22, 2013

Pin It

Comments (1)

The new moissanite being produced by Charles & Colvard may be white enough to fool jewelers into thinking it’s a diamond, warns CEO Randy McCullough.

“Our new material is coming in at G-H color and the equivalent of a VS stone,” he says. “We expect that people are going to try to pawn this stuff off as diamond. Jewelers expect moissanite to have that tinge of green on it so they don’t test it.”

He says the new material is also a little more conductive to electricity, so it also may throw off the standard testers.

“Jewelers should check their stones a few times,” he says.

One good way to check it, he adds, is by weight, as the new material still weighs about 10 percent less than a diamond.

The new material is also inscribed Forever Brilliant on its girdle, McCullough adds.

As a result of this development, Charles & Colvard and Serenity Technologies have agreed to terminate their agreement whereby Serenity provided Charles & Colvard with a whitening process for its gemstones. Charles & Colvard says it will continue to use Serenity's treatment on a nonexclusive basis.

http://www.jckonline.com/2013/04/22/new-moissanite-may-fool-jewelers-warns-charles-colvard

So Ben and Flawless they were chatting about dropping their collaboration...

and this is the ish they came out?

SMH
mean.gif
i thought they were dropping some jewelry.....

So Ben and Flawless they were chatting about dropping their collaboration...

and this is the ish they came out?

SMH :smh: i thought they were dropping some jewelry.....

Meet too. That shirt sucks. It's just too much on it. His Jesus joints were better than that.

probably wouldnt make that much sense Ben and Flawless collaborating on some jewelry.....but those shirts?

Ben said he design jewlery...I guess Flawless too....maybe sitting down and dropping some creativity on new design?? who the hell need a T-Shirt like that?

Thinking about copping a Fully Iced Out "JESUS PIECE, MICRO" from the homie LAXROLEX. He has a new mold which is 1.5 inches. a bit bigger then before.

Anyways, I cant decide on what size chain I should go with. I want a CUBAN LINK, and was thinking 3mm would be perfect. What do ya'll think?

Anyone on here got a Micro jesus? Can I see ya'lls chain set-up?

Thanks
3mm cuban links dont exist
laugh.gif

that **** is tiny.
Ninja, they do exist, this set up is just under 3mm, 24inches 18k, 33grams

Daniel's is making a 4mm right no. Im sure they can make a 3mm. And if you look around good enough, you can find the 3mm cubans.

I stand corrected... Tiny as **** though...

Cubans for me is 7mm minimum & up w/ da

Triple box clasp.

Daniel's is making a 4mm right no. Im sure they can make a 3mm. And if you look around good enough, you can find the 3mm cubans.
Do you think a 3mm cuban is just right for a micro jesus piece?

I'd say so since the 5-6mm is perfect for the baby sized Jesus. I never held a micro in my hand. I think it could also look dip on the Tiffany style chain or the rolo style. The chain Ben used for the keys he made for Pusha. Tiffany has it for 300ish.

I just got a 18k 26" 4mm "square" cuban link chain

Perfect length and width for a 18k micro jesus hope to get one soon

Also pictured a few other things I have (everything is 18k)

im a little upset ben isnt doing his webshow anymore, i will surely miss recognizing him pushing fancy whips, stuntin in the night clubs or sitting courtside at the laker games.

Back
Top Bottom