**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

when i visited the channel it has a disclaimer.DISCLAIMER: Season 2 is unfinished, as Ben decided to move on and do other things. We decided to release the unfinished episodes to be fair to Ben's core fans who have been asking us to release season 2 for nearly a year

I'd say so since the 5-6mm is perfect for the baby sized Jesus. I never held a micro in my hand. I think it could also look dip on the Tiffany style chain or the rolo style. The chain Ben used for the keys he made for Pusha. Tiffany has it for 300ish.
do they have a website?

lol smh the angel got dragonfly wings?? 
sick.gif
 some of these jewelers really weren't meant to be designers if i owned a shop i would never let a mold like that pass 

lol smh the angel got dragonfly wings?? 
sick.gif
 some of these jewelers really weren't meant to be designers if i owned a shop i would never let a mold like that pass 
The "dragonfly wings" actually give the design depth. Imagine the angel wings with no texture and just a flat piece of gold with stones? There wouldn't be any order....

Icebox has been making some nice pieces as of late.

Went to a old school jewelry store in da heights

(Shout outs to Joyería Pepe) & i asked to see their

Older catalogs from da 90's & they had some

Classics! Da pieces posted are famously known

In hiphop as killa cam's rookie piece from

confessions of fire (st mary standing with halo)

Ghostface Killah's rare as **** jesus piece mold

From iron man & Diddy's virgin mary piece from his

Forever days w/ JLO.

Anybody copies these NOW from this point on

Well you know what thread they jackin from >D

Back
Top Bottom