**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

1/2 a kilo? that was a godly setup :x

After a while da weight feels light & u wanna end up

Upgrading.

Ninja hood, you ever think about selling your shoe collection so that you have money?!

Nope, unless it was an emergency where i had no

Choice i wouldn't sacrifice my shoe collection, but its

NICE to know kicks retain value & i could move em

If i ever get caught in a pinch.

Man, what is up with all these new Screennames?

Ninja should never have let that cuban and the St. Michael go. That shoulda' been a family heirloom.

Ninja should never have let that cuban and the St. Michael go. That shoulda' been a family heirloom.

I lost da wings on st. Michael. Soon as i start going

Hard on da gold again ill probably get a smaller version of it, but thats later on.

Hard on da gold again ill probably get a smaller version of it, but thats later on.

LAX said he is making a smaller version of it right now. Did they have it in those catalogs you saw?

Last edited:

ninja w/ the micro st. michael in 2014?
nerd.gif
if da set up becomes too much for daily wear ill have a smaller joint to rock off da bench...like i said i aint thinking about that now though..

Can anyone post a pic of a micro angel, jesus, or cross on? Really just trying to see the size while wearing a Tee

LAX said he is making a smaller version of it right now. Did they have it in those catalogs you saw?

:smh: I knew I shouldn't have said that on a public forum. It will turn Ito the 2014 version of the angel.

Just curious if any of y'all who rock these Jesus pieces actually believe in Jesus or ever attend church or just wear them because your favorite rapper does?
I'm a christian... went to a christian school since I was 5... I got to church on Sundays and about to start a Bible Study on fridays with my friends....

I wear mine b/c Biggie got me into liking Jesus pieces tho. Ready to Die - I Love the Dough.

Ninja and JC:

maybe you guys can help with this. I was reading the mois convo you all had and I'm curious.... Do these mois come in colors? I don't know who to ask b/c i went to the Seybold building and spoke of mois and the jeweler suggested it was equivelant to a CZ.

Now, with that being said, I really want to re-create the ring pharrell has but i cannot afford a fancy diamond.... Would yellow sapphire be an option? or yellow mois? or just buy a dirty *** diamond that has been chemically enhanced (if that's possible) to look fanct yellow?

I also seen mois in person and noticed it has a greener tint to them. there is a mois shop in Dadeland but they still Tax for a mois. Like a 1 ct. is 1,000.00, where as in the seybold building I can get a 1 ct. real diamond for 1200-$$$$$$.... the mois shops taxes b/c they're like a certified store. I personally do not like diamond prices b/c when i bought my fiances diamond I saw 5 different diamonds that all looked the same at all TOTALLY different prices. I got my fiances diamond (1 ct.) i dont know the specs off my head, but it's really nice, and i paid 2200 for it. I saw one very similar in a nother shop and just b/c it was 4500 bc it was GIA certified. To me, you're paying for the damn cert rather than the stone.

So now, is there a place i can go that isnt a certified Mois shop where i can get mois at a cheaper price?

and are their yellow mois?

any websites you guys can direct me to?

**sidenote - ninja, you got a picture of that cuban you spoke about that was the biggest in the heights?

Moissanite isnt equivalent to CZ...whoever told

You that were bring condescending...

Sounds like you're between a rock & hardplace cuz

If you go to a certified retailer of moissanite da

jeweler is gonna give you da run around.

There's a company called Serenity Technologies

That do color moissanite stones, but pharrell's

Ring is so big you're gonna pay $$ if its moissanite

Too. Pharrell's ring is 17 carats.. **** gonna be more

Then a few G's in moissanite.

Last edited:
Ninja and JC:

maybe you guys can help with this. I was reading the mois convo you all had and I'm curious.... Do these mois come in colors? I don't know who to ask b/c i went to the Seybold building and spoke of mois and the jeweler suggested it was equivelant to a CZ.

Now, with that being said, I really want to re-create the ring pharrell has but i cannot afford a fancy diamond.... Would yellow sapphire be an option? or yellow mois? or just buy a dirty *** diamond that has been chemically enhanced (if that's possible) to look fanct yellow?

I also seen mois in person and noticed it has a greener tint to them. there is a mois shop in Dadeland but they still Tax for a mois. Like a 1 ct. is 1,000.00, where as in the seybold building I can get a 1 ct. real diamond for 1200-$$$$$$.... the mois shops taxes b/c they're like a certified store. I personally do not like diamond prices b/c when i bought my fiances diamond I saw 5 different diamonds that all looked the same at all TOTALLY different prices. I got my fiances diamond (1 ct.) i dont know the specs off my head, but it's really nice, and i paid 2200 for it. I saw one very similar in a nother shop and just b/c it was 4500 bc it was GIA certified. To me, you're paying for the damn cert rather than the stone.

So now, is there a place i can go that isnt a certified Mois shop where i can get mois at a cheaper price?

and are their yellow mois?

any websites you guys can direct me to?

**sidenote - ninja, you got a picture of that cuban you spoke about that was the biggest in the heights?

Listen to the jeweler. LAX could make that Pharrell ring with high quality CZs or sapphire that that looks like real diamonds for cheaper than moissanite.

Last edited:
CZ shouldn't even be in da same sentence as moissanite. CZ is basically treated glass.

CZ clouds, isnt nearly as hard as a diamond or moissanite and would look like crap after a week.

Did ya jusy see da vid i posted wit moissanite &

Blowtorch? Try that with a CZ or diamond :lol:

Back
Top Bottom