**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ben is such a tool, just watching him makes me cringe. They way he talk's to those ex-convicts at homeboy, showing off and then giving away 100$ watches, really?

:x

Ben is such a tool, just watching him makes me cringe. They way he talk's to those ex-convicts at homeboy, showing off and then giving away 100$ watches, really?

:x

We all know he's corny, but what did you expect him to give them? Iced Cubans and Hublots? :lol:

Ya still stuck on "Jesus" Pieces huh?

laugh.gif
I think it's cause it's a human face. In art in general i think human figures are the most compelling. art students sit around a draw humans for hours. So a jesus or buddha pendant is more eye catching than a cross or medallion

:lol:

I think it's cause it's a human face. In art in general i think human figures are the most compelling. art students sit around a draw humans for hours. So a jesus or buddha pendant is more eye catching than a cross or medallion

There's no need to get deep into human psychology. They're hot now because of Kanye West, Jay-z, Big Sean, etc rocking them. They've been around for years. Crosses were hot when they were worn by the hottest rappers.

Just paid for my chain but I have to wait 2 weeks for it because they have to make it . I'm also getting a 24kt pendant for the chain but don't know what to get yet.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
There's no need to get deep into human psychology. They're hot now because of Kanye West, Jay-z, Big Sean, etc rocking them. They've been around for years. Crosses were hot when they were worn by the hottest rappers.
only to late 90's babies....excluding jay-z.

is it hard to get ahold of LAX? i need a custom pendant, 14 maybe 18k. 10-15 grabs. Its simple but I think everyone would like it.

As far as chain snatchin, that ish still happening? lol I wish someone would try that with me hahaa So when i goto NY in a month or 2, should i tuck my chain in? lmao

I think the story was Kanye officially endorsed it. Then a few years later pretended he had nothing to do with it? Who can blame hm? :lol:

I had an idea back in the day when I was trying to figure out how to get in the Fashion Game. 

I wanted to make Biggie pieces, similar to a jesus piece, but with BIG's face... 

has that been done before? 

Ninja thats the first pic that shows the sheer monstrosity of a jesus piece thats like having a note 2 on your neck that is flat out disrespectful what did gfk do with that piece?

I put that piece as the goat jesus piece with the pun as a close second.

Ninja thats the first pic that shows the sheer monstrosity of a jesus piece thats like having a note 2 on your neck that is flat out disrespectful what did gfk do with that piece?

I put that piece as the goat jesus piece with the pun as a close second.
he still wears it, and i agree, better then da tito and da jacob, i've give it a tie with pun's halo jesus..imma keep snooping around

places and see if anyone has da catalog of that piece...

Back
Top Bottom