**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

not true, especially if da chick is one of those enviormentalist that seen that blood diamond money movie

them chicks worried about sustainability and "responsibility" thats why you can grow diamonds out of a machine too.
I suppose ... Thats reaching tho lol ... To each is own i guess

Any chick that says that is really just saying it to make you feel better about disappointing her because she truly loves you.

Diamond >>>>>

End of discussion.
To be honest, my Fiance don't know the difference and doesn't care what i get her now... she's worried about that 5 year anniversary upgrade.

I got her a 1ct. diamond (center stone) on a tiffany legacy setting (1 ct in stones).....
The ring she originially wanted was about $800.00 and was about .5 ct's in invisibly set stones.... She's not flahsy nor does she care about material ****. She's mad humble...

Now i gotta get her the eternity band, the one i saw is mad expensive and out of my budget...

If you're in the market for an engagement ring, get her a diamond.  You can get a nice quality starter ring for $2-3k and upgrade from there as needed.  If you buy a moissanite you won't feel good about it, and she won't either.  Also a secret...  Lots of women go straight to a jewelry store after they are proposed to and find out what their ring is worth, so don't hide anything because she'll find out quick.

-z
How shocking. A jeweler recommending you buy a diamond over a moissanite.

I actually know a guy who bought his long time g/f a pair of moissanite earrings for Christmas because of her  feeling towards the diamond trade. She absolutely loved them. 

Y'all seem to forget these same woman you think need a diamond carry around fake LV purses and Louboutin shoes. 

If you're in the market for an engagement ring, get her a diamond.  You can get a nice quality starter ring for $2-3k and upgrade from there as needed.  If you buy a moissanite you won't feel good about it, and she won't either.  Also a secret...  Lots of women go straight to a jewelry store after they are proposed to and find out what their ring is worth, so don't hide anything because she'll find out quick.

-z

How shocking. A jeweler recommending you buy a diamond over a moissanite.

I actually know a guy who bought his long time g/f a pair of moissanite earrings for Christmas because of her  feeling towards the diamond trade. She absolutely loved them. 

Y'all seem to forget these same woman you think need a diamond carry around fake LV purses and Louboutin shoes. 

You are absolutely right. The type of girl who carries fake LV purses and wears fake Louboutins is the one who should be rocking Moissanite or CZ.

Q worldstar
smokin.gif

girls that wear this ****... usually date guys who wear this **** from itshot.com

so yeah, probably a CZ in her ring.

Last edited:
"That's how I knew it was a fake site that Ninja made, because he raises pugs in a rooftop kennel in da Heightz."

LMFAO
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom