**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Mayweather Floating diamonds AP style bezel pendant

4mm is the perfect size in my opinion, I've worn 7mm-9mm studs and they look too flashy.
u can get real diamonds for that price also... unless you flooding out a chain or a watch why would you get a single small stone that is mois? to me doesnt make sense. if u wana go mois route you should be copping a big rock. 

u can get real diamonds for that price also... unless you flooding out a chain or a watch why would you get a single small stone that is mois? to me doesnt make sense. if u wana go mois route you should be copping a big rock. 
Yeah some real diamonds are even cheaper, but will a moissanite shine brighter than a diamond that has visible imperfections and is a bit cloudy?

Yeah some real diamonds are even cheaper, but will a moissanite shine brighter than a diamond that has visible imperfections and is a bit cloudy?
ask NINJA... he lives by MOISSANITE. TBH... I'm with him on that too.... I shouldve gotten my fiance one for her angagement ring.... with what i spent on her... i couldve gotten like a 5 ct. mois. and still had money left over to go to dinner..... Making the **** jealous.
pimp.gif

Last edited:

Yes it will & by alot ..i would recommend a 1-2 ct total weight.

Mario Star 14k solid yellow gold, vs1 natural fancy yellow diamonds, black AAA diamond eyes.
18k solid black pvd full size jesus with vs1 white diamond eyes/crown/tears all black aaa diamonds, 100g weight.
14k solid yellow gold baby size jesus with vs1/e diamond eyes/crown/bail, pigeon blood red ruby tears + green emerald bogie, weight 40g.
14k keys white, yellow, rose.
5mm 14k yellow gold ball chains...

ask NINJA... he lives by MOISSANITE. TBH... I'm with him on that too.... I shouldve gotten my fiance one for her angagement ring.... with what i spent on her... i couldve gotten like a 5 ct. mois. and still had money left over to go to dinner..... Making the **** jealous. :pimp:

Ninja never owned a moissanite in his life. He got ya'll gassed.

I had some moiss before and in hindsight I should have just bought high quality CZs and replaced them when they turned foggy.

ask NINJA... he lives by MOISSANITE. TBH... I'm with him on that too.... I shouldve gotten my fiance one for her angagement ring.... with what i spent on her... i couldve gotten like a 5 ct. mois. and still had money left over to go to dinner..... Making the **** jealous. :pimp:

Ninja never owned a moissanite in his life. He got ya'll gassed.

Last edited:

Producer and MPC wizard AraabMUZIK was shot during an attempted robbery, according to several tweets from the musician's collaborators.

DukeDaGod, the musician's manager, posted an Instagram photo of a somber group surrounding AraabMUZIK, born Abraham Orellana, in a hospital bed.

"Everyone wish my brother @araabmuzik a healthy & pleasant recovery!!!! #Mvpofthempc #Soblessed," he wrote.

Rapper Avatar Darko, who has worked with AraabMUZIK on tracks such as the recent "Vampire," shed light on the situation on Twitter.

"[Pray] for my bro Araab! He just got shot but he'll be alright! He's strong!" Darko wrote. "My lil brodi too trill! They tried to rob him and he ain't come up off his **** so they tried get him outta there! He meant to be here! Foh!"

AraabMUZIK's most recent tweet was posted early on Thursday, just after midnight -- an announcement that he'd be at Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, which kicks off June 21.

AraabMUZIK reps did not immediately respond to a Billboard request for comment at press time.

I'm not us what that has to do with jewelry besides the fact the guy who was shot owns jewelry?

JOBH still the king of this jewelry game. I love how they also make a Jesus piece but it's nothing to them. They dont feel the need to be plastering pics of that played piece all over the place. They are so original and the craftsmanship is second to none. Setting trends not following them :smokin

Back
Top Bottom