**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

what type of record deal meek got? or does he live on the road and lives in hotels dude is spending money like its going out of style 

He is probably spending it as fast as he makes it. I don't think that Meek was a hustler before he started rapping, so he probably doesn't know how to budget very well. Dudes like that who never had dough, go ballistic when they get some.I know in the old videos I see of him before he was with MMG, he never has any fly **** or whips or jewels on. He needs to slow down or it's gonna' be MC Hammer status.

i can tell these is legit, just mehh pieces...i can't front on cap though, those were probably dope during his youth.

da dollar sign one though <<<<<< that got played out before da 90's

& da setting on those piece are really....generic.

Last edited:
He is probably spending it as fast as he makes it. I don't think that Meek was a hustler before he started rapping, so he probably doesn't know how to budget very well. Dudes like that who never had dough, go ballistic when they get some.I know in the old videos I see of him before he was with MMG, he never has any fly **** or whips or jewels on. He needs to slow down or it's gonna' be MC Hammer status.

"I was there when all you wore were dirty *** v-neck's"

"I was there when all you wore were dirty *** v-neck's"

That is the exact video I was talmbout.

:rofl:

anybody know if the star made of rubies, and if so are they real rubies?   I know it was kind of a fad but I looooooove the rubies on black gold look, ala t-pains young money chain
I know its small, i know it has no weight, I know its not super nice compared to what the majority in here likes but I actually like this lil Jesus piece for a small 22 or 24 in chain as an inexpensive every day wear and was going to buy it but couldn't find it in all yellow gold in 14k only 10k.  I don't want to put a 10k pendant with a 14k chain either but I'm not sure if its a big deal.  Is there a noticeable difference in color?

also are 10k or 14k okay for all day every day wear?  working out, showering, etc?  or will one or both wear down or not hold up very well

thanks

anybody know if the star made of rubies, and if so are they real rubies?   I know it was kind of a fad but I looooooove the rubies on black gold look, ala t-pains young money chain
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/397765/[/URL]"]

I know its small, i know it has no weight, I know its not super nice compared to what the majority in here likes but I actually like this lil Jesus piece for a small 22 or 24 in chain as an inexpensive every day wear and was going to buy it but couldn't find it in all yellow gold in 14k only 10k.  I don't want to put a 10k pendant with a 14k chain either but I'm not sure if its a big deal.  Is there a noticeable difference in color?

also are 10k or 14k okay for all day every day wear?  working out, showering, etc?  or will one or both wear down or not hold up very well

thanks
[/quote]

You'd need a microscope to see it anyways, so I don't think that you should worry about a slight color difference. The main thing that you would have to worry about is a mosquito landing on your chest and eating it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom