**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Definitely go with a quality Mechanical Movement, For the Budget Model a Miyota Automatic Mechanical Movement and then for the Mid to Higher end, us a Swiss ETA Automatic Movement. That's My Two Cents....

Yep I would definitely want to use an Automatic movement.....I hate that some brands like Jacob used quartz even though they were charging a ton for the watches.....A decent Automatic Mechanical Movement is not that expensive to produce...

Definitely go with a quality Mechanical Movement, For the Budget Model a Miyota Automatic Mechanical Movement and then for the Mid to Higher end, us a Swiss ETA Automatic Movement. That's My Two Cents....

Yep I would definitely want to use an Automatic movement.....I hate that some brands like Jacob used quartz even though they were charging a ton for the watches.....A decent Automatic Mechanical Movement is not that expensive to produce...

Valjoux

Originally Posted by BigLescobar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath View Post

Yep I would definitely want to use an Automatic movement.....I hate that some brands like Jacob used quartz even though they were charging a ton for the watches.....A decent Automatic Mechanical Movement is not that expensive to produce..

Exactly.. Miyota for the Lowest end if your talking about $500 or So.. and then Valjoux for the Higher end... that way all around:D

Speaking on biz, anybody, have a pic of his kobe bryant jersey charm. its a mini jersey 3-d with the purple white & yellow diamonds. They showed a pic of it when he was on the 1st season of that fit club show on vh1.

Back
Top Bottom