**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Give me the late pass but Biebs is tatt'd up now?

Thinking on past jewelry threads...what ever happened to Gorilla Zoe? Homie had some ill pieces with IceBox including that gorilla in the cage.

Daniel's 4mm cuban

i wish my 4mm had the box clap :\

have this 14k bead chain, just need a wg Angel piece. got both chain & jesus piece back in 07 from ebay. have never used both together, chain is to small for the pendant.

I dont think I should touch sarraf, they seem sketchy from what ive been reading unless someone can prove me wrong because I really like the stuff they have. Ya its small I dont disagree but I like the small stuff rather then the big and chunky since what I get will be everyday wear.

Ordered from there twice, legit

Does anyone know who made this angel? Any better pics?

I asked before but no one had a definite answer.

Lorraine

How do you know? Not doubting you, just want to know.

It was stated in past volumes and I reached out to her years back to see if she had the mold for it still to purchase one before everyone started making them again. She said she didn't have the mold anymore and that was that.

Lobster clasp's make me nervous...feel like the chain doesnt look complete/ too easily snatch-able

is there a min chain width or can you put a box lock on any size?

would a 10k or 14k chain/pendant hold up for everyday wear? like working out, daily wear, etc?  can you wear it swimming / showering?  Or is that not smart?

just a small daily wear piece 

thanks for expertise   

would a 10k or 14k chain/pendant hold up for everyday wear? like working out, daily wear, etc?  can you wear it swimming / showering?  Or is that not smart?

just a small daily wear piece 

thanks for expertise   
gold is one if not da most non reactive metal on da table of elements...you should be fine.

French dumbed down a lot, his old mixtapes went pretty hard tho IMO, 07 - 09 era
French was never nice, his awkward flow just became bearable when he was alongside Max.

and now that every rapper is wack, NY is waving their flag behind him, like they're proud to have someone in the 'wack rapper' category.
juelz was a worse rapper then french in his "prime"

word to from me to you.

coke boys 2 >>>* thats certified east coast production word to all that harry fraud production.

Back
Top Bottom