**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone know the turn around time on a grill from TV Johnny? Like from the time they get your mold to the time they're shipping out the final product? I know it'll vary, but I'm just trying to get an idea.

maybe just a reflection but Big Sean's piece need a new layer of enamel on that nose....
nerd.gif

Went To Pick Up My Grill Today And They Are Lagggggin It
mean.gif

I Guess They Outsource To Atlanta (Im In Toronto) And Said Something About Them Having Alottve Orders Or Some ****

But I Was Walking By Another Jewellery Spot And Im Convinced That The Versace Hype Has Reached Damn Near All Corners

Of The Jewellery World 

Here's Some **** From Ben's Blog Archive Or Whatever

Always Love Looking At The Wax Before They Cast It

Any reputable jewelers started making those mini/micro Big Sean Lion pieces yet? :nerd:

I feel like those would move pretty well, or at least that's probably the piece I would get if I had the guap

Hey are the chains ben is wearing here considered the micro mold? Or do you think its the baby jesus? This is pretty much the perfect size for me, wanting an angel one and a cross one. Also do yall think that's 14k or 18k

He ain't really broke though from what I hear, they say he has a lot of money in trusts.

Soulja Boy.. Not that broke he has Trusts and Other Products, like GIUL's Etc.. My Firm is doing his Finances and having him cut his dead weight... We Just did Master P's also.... PM me for info...

Looks like that's 24k gold. I'm 95% sure it's 22k though.

Why does the magnification on that date look small. Why does that oval sticker say "AAA."

AAA fake? That bang bang life lives on :pimp:

:pimp:

Piece looks perfect. I already see the inspiration for it

^^Baby Jesus I believe...the mircos are really small

Thanks man, any pics of the micro on? I'll probably get the baby, just trying to see the difference. Really wish they had a solid cross piece without the diamonds.

He ain't really broke though from what I hear, they say he has a lot of money in trusts.

Soulja Boy.. Not that broke he has Trusts and Other Products, like GIUL's Etc.. My Firm is doing his Finances and having him cut his dead weight... We Just did Master P's also.... PM me for info...

That is Allen Iverson, not Soulja Boy. I've always wondered how much it costs to setup and maintain a trust...

Last edited:

Micro, Baby, Full, XL

Mirco

And Icee Fresh can customize you any and everything...solid gold cross and all

Last edited:
Ok cool, thanks Qualmes. If thats the micro that Tyga is wearing, its def big enough for me. Good lookin

^^No prob...the baby is surprisingly big in person...micro is the way to go if your not really trying to draw attention to yourself like that

Back
Top Bottom