**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yeah they could be legit, but why take other jewelers pics and not there own? Makes them look sketchy af

When I called they said "used examples" because they haven't finished with pictures i guess. Not to throw shade on bleed05 just saying what they told me, they said "he runs MCA pyramid scams so who are you going to believe" :lol: . I dont even care I am going to get work done for me and my nephew.

Will post pictures :pimp:...Oh yeah get ya stuff insured if your paying that much

im sure they sell the dipset chains cuz im sure theres crazy rich fans that actually pay for that stuff lol ....

I wanna cop those pendants and blow the dust off my throwback jerseys 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i had a san lazaro pendant 28.8 dwt 14k, 10k cuban 48.6 dwt , thank god he thought my earrings are fake lmao theyre screw ons 10k with real diamonds ( little stuff tho ) , he woulda seen me start unscrewing and been like ***** gimme that shiiii.... the fast way lol , i had a scorpio ring 14k it was like 6 dwt , and a 10k gold with real black diamonds ( little stuff also ) that was like 8 dwt 10k tho , they had just given me a gold mk watch .....it was on my birthday , my daughter was born 3 days prior , i was outside smoking a blunt barred out with some friends in east hialeah near 79th st ( miamians will know ) , in some apartments right in front of my house ....dude just poked out of our blindside he was using the cars to hide cause we were in front of an apartment bldg where they park cars imagine just being almost leaning on a car and the dude pops out from that other side of the car you cant see just aiming ....he wasnt trying to hurt anyone just pointed , said you know what it is , told us to get on the floor and just told me to take everything off , i dropped one of the rings when he told me to pass him both and im struggling looking for the ring and he yells out ( by your **** ! ) lmao and it was there and he just ran off ....i know he was cuban cause he had the beads , my own people b my own people ....lol its aite tho ****** get robbed everyday b

p.s next time im getting white gold and hollow lmao rns if they rob me theyll either drop it , or ill just lose a couple hundred instead of a couple thousand lol

ill get the solid cuban again when i move somewhere nicer

pics for beasts
Miami Chico in his purist form.... haha My grandparents lived (they passed away) right by there... On palm ave and 82. I still go by there every once in a while to go eat at los mejor batidos. (29th st).... that sucks tho to hear what happened to your jewelry. That charm is real cubichi ****.... i see you. 

Man some of y'all out here playing with fire. it takes very little to insure jewlery. Insure your stuff. Get an umbrella policy and you are good.

I ain't worried bout nothing
They appraise jewelry at a higher price than you probably paid for it too.... I have my fiance engagement ring insured through the homeowners insurance, it's little to nothing a month, and it was appraised at about 3k more than i paid for it. 

i had a san lazaro pendant 28.8 dwt 14k, 10k cuban 48.6 dwt , thank god he thought my earrings are fake lmao theyre screw ons 10k with real diamonds ( little stuff tho ) , he woulda seen me start unscrewing and been like ***** gimme that shiiii.... the fast way lol , i had a scorpio ring 14k it was like 6 dwt , and a 10k gold with real black diamonds ( little stuff also ) that was like 8 dwt 10k tho , they had just given me a gold mk watch .....it was on my birthday , my daughter was born 3 days prior , i was outside smoking a blunt barred out with some friends in east hialeah near 79th st ( miamians will know ) , in some apartments right in front of my house ....dude just poked out of our blindside he was using the cars to hide cause we were in front of an apartment bldg where they park cars imagine just being almost leaning on a car and the dude pops out from that other side of the car you cant see just aiming ....he wasnt trying to hurt anyone just pointed , said you know what it is , told us to get on the floor and just told me to take everything off , i dropped one of the rings when he told me to pass him both and im struggling looking for the ring and he yells out ( by your **** ! ) lmao and it was there and he just ran off ....i know he was cuban cause he had the beads , my own people b my own people ....lol its aite tho ****** get robbed everyday b

p.s next time im getting white gold and hollow lmao rns if they rob me theyll either drop it , or ill just lose a couple hundred instead of a couple thousand lol

ill get the solid cuban again when i move somewhere nicer

pics for beasts

Sorry to hear that man. It sounds like there was nothing you could really do about that situation. You could've been carrying and it wouldn't have even mattered.

Man some of y'all out here playing with fire. it takes very little to insure jewlery. Insure your stuff. Get an umbrella policy and you are good.

They appraise jewelry at a higher price than you probably paid for it too.... I have my fiance engagement ring insured through the homeowners insurance, it's little to nothing a month, and it was appraised at about 3k more than i paid for it. 

Man, I wish a dude would like a kitchen cabinet. I'd take that insurance money and add a little more to it to get 2 chains for my one.

This is a close up of that micro mold, a very bad pic at that. Just wait till the site is up.. we will have professional pics along with the majority of all available molds for about half the price of other jewelers.

PS we can carve out any mold and make it 99% identical to the original.
Yes, IF mold with a franco for half price and you've got my business.  keep us posted!

if its exactly like IF with ball chain for half the price? ill go and cop two, a white and a yellow.

Sorry to hear that man. It sounds like there was nothing you could really do about that situation. You could've been carrying and it wouldn't have even mattered.

thats why people say "i stay strapped" ....homie i live in the hood i aint a cowboy or a gangbanger ....i got my infiniti and the jewelry .....i just got caught slippin it happens everyday b .....read my story quick and that part where im struggling looking for the ring that he dropped when i handed him both at a time and i couldnt find by my weiner until he yelled it out ....i dont wear baggy clothes so he wouldve seen a strap and popped me in my back while im looking down.....im from the hood but im not one of those jackboy gun types of dudes , im glad i lost that jewelry and not a knee or finger or worse .....he put the barrel real close , it was a big one i dont know about guns alot tho , not a violent dude . and the dude did not want to hurt , he didnt touch me at all , but i aint risking that my baby was born 3 days before , I need to read NikeTalk's rules. that jewelry ill get a bigger one next time :]

Last edited:

Who would I go thru to insure my stuff?

You can add it to your homeowner's policy as scheduled personal property. You don't need a police report or anything with it set up like that, you can even just lose the chain and get reimbursed for the replacement cost.

What's the deductible?

Back
Top Bottom