**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

We talking a street dude that has no ties with the navy tho g. Don't get ya panties in a bunch
I'm from miami, The anchor **** has to do with drug dealing... it was huge in late 80's and early 90's during the boobie boy, convertable bert, zoe pound days. 
I know... I'm from miami too. Cubans have adopted it now or since the 90s actually and never let it go. You see a cuban on the street with one, you know what it is..
lol alright guys, remain ignorant

I've seen debates about religious pieces like crosses, rosaries, Jesus pieces, etc. Never thought there would be any debate over an anchor pendant. So this is new to me. I think I saw some at a woman's clothing store a while back.

I've seen debates about religious pieces like crosses, rosaries, Jesus pieces, etc. Never thought there would be any debate over an anchor pendant. So this is new to me. I think I saw some at a woman's clothing store a while back.
its not a debate tho, my dad was in the DR NAVY, dude is 74yo and got his gold anchor when he joined the NAVY @ 16, and hes one of many NAVY guys with anchors

i know dudes like to reference drug dealers and stuff because thats NT's stelo, but theyre just straight up actin like the anchor doesnt have its roots in the NAVY lol

Imagine Getting Hit Across The Face With One Of These Kilo Chains...Some Hells Angels Type **** 
roll.gif

Bust Your Head To The White Meat

Damn Diddy with that Jacob cross up there :smokin

Wonder if P kept all those joints. I really wanna see Malice or Pusha bring the yellow on yellow kufi jesus out the vault :x :smokin

Yo LAX is Cease still in possession of his tito joint?

Damn Diddy with that Jacob cross up there
smokin.gif

Wonder if P kept all those joints. I really wanna see Malice or Pusha bring the yellow on yellow kufi jesus out the vault
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Yo LAX is Cease still in possession of his tito joint?
he had 2 i heard mainos goons tooks 1 and his watch popped they took dat 2 i saw it on cocaine city they fought it out like men and dey sqaushed beef i heard but his **** jesus peice was shinning crazy wit no light in dat video and look mad heavy

Somebody help me out
Right now a gold bullion is $49.19 a gram. So that's 24k, that's the commodity price on the market

14k is equal to 14k/24k, so 14 divided by 24 = .583

So 14k gold is 58.3% gold. And pure gold is $49.19 a gram (market price)

So the market price for 14k is $28.69 today

So give the seller a reasonable premium for labor costs and to make some money. So a pawn shop youd wanna be getting like $35/gram, cause they dont have the labor cost. A jeweler I would expect to pay $40-$45 a gram on the low end, cause you need to factor in labor

its not a debate tho, my dad was in the DR NAVY, dude is 74yo and got his gold anchor when he joined the NAVY @ 16, and hes one of many NAVY guys with anchors

i know dudes like to reference drug dealers and stuff because thats NT's stelo, but theyre just straight up actin like the anchor doesnt have its roots in the NAVY lol
Obviously anchors have to do with the navy. Your father was in the navy and he got one b/c it symbolizes what his duty was. But in the streets it means something different. Theres a lot of symbols that have double meanings. We're not saying it only means "drug dealing" but c'mon, Hov wasnt in the navy bro. So he didnt wear the anchor for that reason. 

No ones acting like it doesn't have ties to the navy. Your just simply the only one talking about it, seeing as no navy seals have been posted recently on here. You just repeating yourself over and over as if your dropping knowledge

No ones acting like it doesn't have ties to the navy. Your just simply the only one talking about it, seeing as no navy seals have been posted recently on here. You just repeating yourself over and over as if your dropping knowledge
End of story lol 

Somebody help me out

Right now a gold bullion is $49.19 a gram. So that's 24k, that's the commodity price on the market

14k is equal to 14k/24k, so 14 divided by 24 = .583

So 14k gold is 58.3% gold. And pure gold is $49.19 a gram (market price)

So the market price for 14k is $28.69 today

So give the seller a reasonable premium for labor costs and to make some money. So a pawn shop youd wanna be getting like $35/gram, cause they dont have the labor cost. A jeweler I would expect to pay $40-$45 a gram on the low end, cause you need to factor in labor

This was a good breakdown. You always gotta remember, you don't buy anything at cost, otherwise nobody would be in business. Your food, car, house, everything got a markup(labor+OH+ profit) built into the price.

Just picked up this mini Jesus from my local jeweler , its 10k gold and the chain is 18 inches. I'm really happy with it especially considering the price I paid .

Back
Top Bottom