**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I need your help guys and jewelers. I want this Celine Gold Chain ID Bracelet made preferable gold plated since I'm assuming the Celine one is as well. I need some prices on how much it would cost. If you guys can post the NT jewelry dudes user names I can message them or if you jewelers see this message me. Also what's the price on Celine one tho?

That cuban is from Jason too and I'm pretty sure a few more pieces pictured are from him as well :lol: Pay ya bills fam,

I've never been into jewelry too much as I just wear some small stuff sometimes but have been thinking about a Breitling Bentley GT with a diamond bezel,  I wanna ask yall if it'd be better to buy one and then get a jeweler to put a diamond bezel on it or to buy one already with one from these jewelers that sell them?

I've never been into jewelry too much as I just wear some small stuff sometimes but have been thinking about a Breitling Bentley GT with a diamond bezel,  I wanna ask yall if it'd be better to buy one and then get a jeweler to put a diamond bezel on it or to buy one already with one from these jewelers that sell them?

There's plenty of people unloading theirs since this Rolex trend. Lax probably has a few for sale. :lol:

looks like a older watch he broke out da stash....man that all black nonsense got played out QUICK
laugh.gif
sure did and when you go to sell them they always try to play you on  da price colored diamonds **** I neva liked really i like dem clean white VVS diamonds

Back
Top Bottom