**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Snoop wearing that king ice bang?! 
nerd.gif

Why is it some of these lab made chains shine so much harder than the real stuff? I swear I saw a Lemonade Chain and it was SHINNING!!! :smh: Like my dude it was ridiculous!

Because a high percentage of it is fake.

But on the real he is most of the time wearing vintage high end brand chains that we all know aren't solid gold. So can we really be mad at him? There's one thing to buy a gold plated custom chain when he got bread but it's another when he's buying Chanel, Versace, Givenchy, etc vintage pieces which we know majority of them aren't "REAL" to the standards of not being plated.

Last edited:
Because a high percentage of it is fake.

But on the real he is most of the time wearing vintage high end brand chains that we all know aren't solid gold. So can we really be mad at him? There's one thing to buy a gold plated custom chain when he got bread but it's another when he's buying Chanel, Versace, Givenchy, etc vintage pieces which we know majority of them aren't "REAL" to the standards of not being plated.

You'd be surprised at the amount of "real vintage (insert luxury brand) costume jewelry" is actually fake. You don't think people have been dipping their hands into that. If you aren't going through legit auction houses or estate houses or through a reseller with everything that checks out(papers and boxes). There's legit vintage things that will sell for more than an actual 14kt Cuban from Daniels. So to be spending that on fake or authentic plated stuff is not a smart look. For that you do what tyga/Jason of BH and Daniel and even lax doing is making Gold "Versace inspired" collections

Back
Top Bottom