**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IMG_3579.jpg

real diamond do that too...
Do lab diamonds pass the tester ? And if jewelry says lab diamond are the really selling that or cz ?
son its simple chemistry, lab diamonds and diamonds found in da ground are both thermal conductive so if you put a diamond tester to each its both gonna test positive for a diamond.

Cubic Zirconia is fancy glass that isn't thermal conductive so its not even in da same sentence as a lab grown diamond, let alone a ground found diamond.

my question is why do you feel a lab grown diamond is any inferior to one from nature? chemically its identical.

Last edited:
I
son its simple chemistry, lab diamonds and diamonds found in da ground are both thermal conductive so if you put a diamond tester to each its both gonna test positive for a diamond.

Cubic Zirconia is fancy glass that isn't thermal conductive so its not even in da same sentence as a lab grown diamond, let alone a ground found diamond.

my question is why do you feel a lab grown diamond is any inferior to one from nature? chemically its identical.
[/quoteI I don't lol
I'm trying to buy a micro jesus and it says its made of LAb diamonds I just hope it really is .

just make sure whoever selling you that is upfront to you about if its lab diamond or moissanite, because while i'm a huge advocate for moissanite, and they are also

thermal conductive, and almost as hard as diamonds, and twice as blingy, they are alot cheaper then diamonds (in terms of intital upfront retail cost) it levels out in da secondhand

market.

Back
Top Bottom