**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tumblr_mmzhi4RBbv1qhag6yo1_500.jpg

Rarely post in here, but :pimp: :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I'm 5'9.. yall think 24inches would be too long?

And also, is this good as far as the specs in terms of grams? It's 4.6mm[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'm 5'9.. yall think 24inches would be too long?

And also, is this good as far as the specs in terms of grams? It's 4.6mm[/COLOR]

Didnt you just post up there you own a jewelry store though?

Anyways I'd say 30" minimum. Unless youre 130 lbs it would be fairly short. It also depends on what youre going to where with it. If you wear just a chain I would buy something longer and thinker. If youre going to be wearing a child's sized pendant then shorter would surf ice

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]^ I didn't say I own it, I'm just a slave my man :lol: ..guess I should've wrote "the store I work at".. but thanks for the info.. I was thinking of getting two of these at 24inches or 1 with a snake chain, or maybe two snake chains.. idk, but I won't be wearing any pendants on them :smile:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]^ I didn't say I own it, I'm just a slave my man :lol: ..guess I should've wrote "the store I work at".. but thanks for the info.. I was thinking of getting two of these at 24inches or 1 with a snake chain, or maybe two snake chains.. idk, but I won't be wearing any pendants on them :smile:[/COLOR]

Haha, gotcha.

In that case I think you should just go with something like an 8mm 30" Cuban. Not really a fan of smaller necklaces.

Under six grams is weigh too light for a chain no matter what. It could get snagged on a shirt and pop easily.

Last edited:
Haha, gotcha.

In that case I think you should just go with something like an 8mm 30" Cuban. Not really a fan of smaller necklaces.

Under six grams is weigh too light for a chain no matter what. It could get snagged on a shirt and pop easily.

[COLOR=#red]I'll consider all of this, repped! :pimp:[/COLOR]

And by my calculations, at 24", it would weigh 19.88g. That is beyond the hollowest of hollows. 

5.80g. / 7.00 = 0.82857g. (Per Inch) 
0.82857 x 24 = 19.88g.

[COLOR=#red]So I won't be stuntin like my daddy? :smh: ... might do it anyway considering the discount I get, but thanks for the info :smile: [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom