**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

http://t.co/9aDNKnTtZL

No words to even describe this trash. This guy saying NT used him as much as he used NT. Also going in on cats who post in this thread. If it was not for this thread he would not be the person he is today. This thread and forum have helped put this man in a position to be able to provide for his seed. I used to be happy for a fellow NTer to be in his position but now I'm just sick of the lies and the hate.

"If it wasn't for niketalk, 90% of that list wouldn't exist. Hypebeast and other sites wouldn't either. I wouldn't have my business w/o #NT" - Ben Baller via Twitter August 14 2012

Ego trippin

Last edited:

No words to even describe this trash. This guy saying NT used him as much as he used NT. Also going in on cats who post in this thread. If it was not for this thread he would not be the person he is today. This thread and forum have helped put this man in a position to be able to provide for his seed. I used to be happy for a fellow NTer to be in his position but now I'm just sick of the lies and the hate.

"If it wasn't for niketalk, 90% of that list wouldn't exist. Hypebeast and other sites wouldn't either. I wouldn't have my business w/o #NT" - Ben Baller via Twitter August 14 2012

Ego trippin
I don't know what to say about that interview.  I don't even want to comment because it'll just feed his ego even more.

What's y'all opinion on diamond clarity being a less important factor when dealing with small stones? My jeweler told me it don't matter and I've read the same thing online. I don't think

it's completely true though.

What's y'all opinion on diamond clarity being a less important factor when dealing with small stones? My jeweler told me it don't matter and I've read the same thing online. I don't think

it's completely true though.
Everything matters. Cut, Color, Clarity, if it has black or white imperfections, where the imperfections are located. Everything matters. 

PS- I actually hate the lies that some jewelers try and pull. Telling customers that diamonds are VVS and E color when they would be an SI1 or lower and G color. In this business, you get what you pay for. 65ct this, VVS that, Flawless this... We like to educate our clients. I've spoken on the phone with a few NT'rs trying to clear up the BS that jewelers try to pull on people.

Everything matters. Cut, Color, Clarity, if it has black or white imperfections, where the imperfections are located. Everything matters.

PS- I actually hate the lies that some jewelers try and pull. Telling customers that diamonds are VVS and E color when they would be an SI1 or lower and G color. In this business, you get what you pay for. 65ct this, VVS that, Flawless this... We like to educate our clients. I've spoken on the phone with a few NT'rs trying to clear up the BS that jewelers try to pull on people.
That's exactly how I feel too. EVERYthing matters. I bought a Joe Rodeo watch last year and it was suppose to be SI1/SI2 stones in the bezel but I was able to clearly see the imperfections with the naked eye in some of the stones. Not all of em. Sold that joint 2 weeks ago. So I'm not buyin that ''don't matter if the stones are small'' nonsense anymore. I'll only go for SI1 and up from now on.

Shouts to LAX for this piece. Another happy customer :smokin

That's exactly how I feel too. EVERYthing matters. I bought a Joe Rodeo watch last year and it was suppose to be SI1/SI2 stones in the bezel but I was able to clearly see the imperfections with the naked eye in some of the stones. Not all of em. Sold that joint 2 weeks ago. So I'm not buyin that ''don't matter if the stones are small'' nonsense anymore. I'll only go for SI1 and up from now on.
Joe Rodeo watches have like I3 stones haha... most of the "stones" are single cut or broken stones just reused.

Joe Rodeo watches have like I3 stones haha... most of the "stones" are single cut or broken stones just reused.
Yeah... But the ones I have in my other 2 Joe Rodeo watches are nice stones with a good clarity. No inclusions visible with the naked eye. I could tell the difference immediatly between the one I was talkin about and these two I own. You live and you learn.

Ego trippin
why is dude so reckless?? lol, i am entertained

Waiting for Ninja to come back to post Gold is fungible, Diamond resell value is terrible, Moissanite is its own gemstone not an imitation Diamond and that it holds its own Vs Diamonds, shines brighter/hardness for a fraction of the price of a diamond...
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Waiting for Ninja to come back to post Gold is fungible, Diamond resell value is terrible, Moissanite is its own gemstone not an imitation Diamond and that it holds its own Vs Diamonds, shines brighter/hardness for a fraction of the price of a diamond...
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I always 
mean.gif
 when that topic came up...

SI1s are good stones, however when it comes to small stones they are not certified and they could be anything.. Get a loupe and really look at them. Most jewelers are sharks so when they say these small stones are VS1 or SI1 that really means nothing.. look at them yourself
I appreciate your input. I sent you a PM couple minutes ago for some price quotes. You got a website where I can find your pieces?

Waiting for Ninja to come back to post Gold is fungible, Diamond resell value is terrible, Moissanite is its own gemstone not an imitation Diamond and that it holds its own Vs Diamonds, shines brighter/hardness for a fraction of the price of a diamond... :smokin  :lol:

Classic ninja :rofl:

I'm just a lurker but it's nice to see actual websites with prices
I would do some research on the diamonds if u decide to buy. See if they full cut brilliant diamonds. Bought a cross from them and found out they were single cut diamonds. Still got a nice piece for my money never. The diamonds on that chain look a little bit bigger so brilliant cut diamonds would be the only right thing to go with I think.

Back
Top Bottom