**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Alex Guerrero of the Dodgers

Watch Lover Celebrity John Mayer Sues Bob Maron For $656,000 After Buying Several ‘Counterfeit’ ROLEX Timepieces

Musician John Mayer has been very vocal about his passion for collecting watches. Not only has he shared with (and perhaps confused) many of his fans when post images the high-end timepieces from his collection via social media, but he has also participated with the watch industry and news media as a sort of celebrity watch expert. Now John Mayer is suing Robert Maron, a former friend and trusted colleague over what he claims is fraud and the repeated sale of counterfeit vintage Rolex timepieces.

The suit for civil damages (John Mayer v. Robert Maron Inc.) filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on March 18, 2014 complains that Robert (Bob) Maron repeatedly sold to Mayer, on advice of Maron's purported and esteemed expertise in the watch community, a series of pre-owned vintage Rolex timepieces that contained counterfeit parts. The larger context is that some (but not all, or even most) rare vintage Rolex watches are extremely valuable, many with prices that can soar over $100,000. These are some of the pieces that Maron sold to Mayer, which turned out to not contain 100% authentic Rolex parts.

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/watch-l...r-sues-bob-maron-buying-replica-rolex-pieces/

Where can I learn to do this stuff?

I'm really interested in sculpting my own pieces. What is the green stuff called? And also when you make the sculpture do you dip it in gold or what?

I know I sound so nooby but I have been thinking about starting out for quite a while.

Where can I learn to do this stuff?

I'm really interested in sculpting my own pieces. What is the green stuff called? And also when you make the sculpture do you dip it in gold or what?

I know I sound so nooby but I have been thinking about starting out for quite a while.
Jewellers Wax, Idk What City You're In But Just Google That **** And Some Things Should Pop Up  

3D printing is still in its beginning stages for wax printing. A few small companies sell printers and software but that's up in the air on reliability. Your better off learning cad or maybe matrix by gemvision. But what you are seeing is jeweler wax. Not sure but there maybe jewelry school in your area try and get in a class or two and go from there.

I doubt any jeweler here would walk you through the process on getting started so go for it. I myself am on my way to learning so anything I've said above may not all be completely accurate. Good luck if your perusing a serious career or even hobby

3D printing is still in its beginning stages for wax printing. A few small companies sell printers and software but that's up in the air on reliability. Your better off learning cad or maybe matrix by gemvision. But what you are seeing is jeweler wax. Not sure but there maybe jewelry school in your area try and get in a class or two and go from there.

I doubt any jeweler here would walk you through the process on getting started so go for it. I myself am on my way to learning so anything I've said above may not all be completely accurate. Good luck if your perusing a serious career or even hobby
YES! I came to this conclusion lol.

I've found some classes around London and also realised the ones with real knowledge would be silly to share it. Knowing me I'll probably be obsessed for a month and then stop caring after.

That post about John Mayer being sold fake watches is just disgusting man. Some jewelers out there really selling counterfeits.

Here u go @youngbill

Not completely into jewelry but I've been toying with the idea of getting a bracelet...This right here is just about perfect...What's something like this run?

Like I said not into jewelry but maybe 7 inch...Totally loving this...

**EDIT**

Also anybody got any recommendations for a Las Vegas Jeweler that can do something like this?

I got it from Daniel's Jewelry in Hialeah, just check out their website for pricing and sizes, you can also hit up LAX, he's cool people's and will hook you up

Size on it is 12mm

Back
Top Bottom