**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

pretty.much I too 40 grams of 14k and 10 k to make a 33 grama jesus peice and about 3.5 ct small pointers, dude was gona charge me 800 to get it made held my **** for 2 weeks then said they couldnt do it. Jewelers would rather make money off the gold and diamonds and labor than look out.

My fsvorite karat is 18k but I do lovr the pale look of 10k, of course its worth less and is brittle, but I csnt find a big herringbone in 18k, can anyone point me in the right direction? For a good price

Icebox
"Herringbone chains are always on deck"

Say man, bring the auction time down from 4 days to 3 minutes. Let's see how fast folks fingers are :lol: :pimp:

I broke the ice at $400 lol, it's worth about 700 in gold so I'll go a certain amount over that.

I wonder what it's going to end at.

Damn you :lol:
I log in to bid my little 2 or 3 dollars, as soon as I log in it's at $400 lol

If I didn't have student loans to pay this month id have it

Can anyone point me in the right direction where I might be able to find an Angel/Cherub similar to the mold that LAX uses. Love the piece he sells but its been tough getting a hold of him to lock a deal down lately.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Can anyone point me in the right direction where I might be able to find an Angel/Cherub similar to the mold that LAX uses. Love the piece he sells but its been tough getting a hold of him to lock a deal down lately.

The Rose Gold on the end is the EXACT piece I ordered..I get sicc errytime I see that pic smh

I tried to follow flawless on ig but those vids with him and that lenny dude got on my nerve.  Then that dumb t-shirt colab made me un follow  him with the quickness.

try jfkrolex.  I think its lax's partner.  His instagram:jfkrolex

Back
Top Bottom