**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I get wronged & they gang up on me..wow..what a world we live in smh sorry guys continue..hate it I brought it up

Brother no one is ganging up on you, just no one likes to keep hearing the same negative things over and over and over again, you have your answer, your going to get your cherub, either wait or request a refund I'm my opinion. I hope your happy with it.

Man y'all wrong for ganging up on homie like that though. I wouldn't take his approach but if that's how he feels then let him be, it's not like 5 years ago when this thread moved 4 pages a day. The only major jewelers who nowadays is icebox and golden sun anyway. But it's always different when you not in that persons shoes.

I had a good experience with lax so I'm going to definitely purchase from him again! just because I hade a good experience doesn't mean the next man did, and if he didn't he's free to voice his opinion.

Last edited:
Man y'all wrong for ganging up on homie like that though. I wouldn't take his approach but if that's how he feels then let him be, it's not like 5 years ago when this thread moved 4 pages a day. The only major jewelers who nowadays is icebox and golden sun anyway. But it's always different when you not in that persons shoes.

Man we have all been there where we have ordered something and not had contact with a seller, happens everyday on ebay. But at the same time you get no sympathy constantly rambling about how long you have waited. Like Allstar said if your upset get a refund and take your business elsewhere. Otherwise just wait.

Dont waste my time with 5 consecutive messages of you complaining.

Now back to the jewelery. Did anyone attend Baselworld?

Contribution to moving on

Hov new joint

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of how much a necklace designed like that would cost? 18k Gold, all VVS2 diamonds H color or better.

I know I can go to a jeweler but I'm not close to purchasing one so I'd rather just ask some knowledgeable people in here. Just looking for a rough estimate, any help appreciated.   

Last edited:
Last edited:
Look..obviously I'm displeased with the service I've been given but I don't wanna turn this into something that it's not..I just figured this being a jewelry thread it was relevant to the topic but no more complaints from me on this board any other frustrations will be dealt with privately & with discretion..I apologize for the rift that's occurring in this thread & good lucc to anyone looking to purchase jewelry in the future..I pray this does not happen to you..one.

my full set up for now gona get a 18kt 40 gram anchor made with a 5mm cuban. Looking to spend about 3000. T mobile money aint to bad lmao

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of how much a necklace designed like that would cost? 18k Gold, all VVS2 diamonds H color or better.

I know I can go to a jeweler but I'm not close to purchasing one so I'd rather just ask some knowledgeable people in here. Just looking for a rough estimate, any help appreciated.   
You could of just pm'd me or emailed me 
tongue.gif

#Howmuch .... less than that! 
eek.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom