**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

damn so is that all real or what... or is like cassidy said "those iced moissanites in that imitation watch" ?

I wonder if these dudes ever consider the fact that they might not gonna be hot forever... Like T-Pain when he bought that idiotic big pendant... he probably lookin at that joint at home every day thinking ''man what kinda drugs was I on when I bought this?''... Meek got watches and chains and pendants for days...

t-pain got money

a lot of it

someone with accurate information correct me if im wrong

We can't correct you none of us actually know what's in their bank accounts :lol:

But meek does seem dumb with money though, but so am I so I can't judge

http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/entertainment/music_nightlife/&id=255174401

"During that time, the rapper was supposed to be getting on a private jet, which cost $22,000, headed to Atlanta for a party that he was being paid $39,000"

Spending 22k on a private jet for a 39k show? After all the labels, managers, lawyers etc get their cut what's left

Last edited:

damn so is that all real or what... or is like cassidy said "those iced moissanites in that imitation watch" ?

I wonder if these dudes ever consider the fact that they might not gonna be hot forever... Like T-Pain when he bought that idiotic big pendant... he probably lookin at that joint at home every day thinking ''man what kinda drugs was I on when I bought this?''... Meek got watches and chains and pendants for days...

t-pain got money

a lot of it

tpain got a bugatti

if he can spend 1m+ on a whip surely he has money :lol:

Last edited:
We can't correct you none of us actually know what's in their bank accounts :lol:

http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/entertainment/music_nightlife/&id=255174401

"During that time, the rapper was supposed to be getting on a private jet, which cost $22,000, headed to Atlanta for a party that he was being paid $39,000"

Spending 22k on a private jet for a 39k show? After all the labels, managers, lawyers etc get their cut what's left
Would the 22k be a tax write off? It's transportation for him to be able to perform his job :lol:

You know how they always say ''nothing is what it appears to be''? I'm sure these cats got money but do they have money like that? Are they stackin some of it for a rainy day? How many rappers you know that are still hot like that and consistent in their career... I remember reading an interview with Busta Rhymes where he said he aint started wearing jewelry till his 3rd album came out cause he had to make sure other things were taken care of first...

Would the 22k be a tax write off? It's transportation for him to be able to perform his job :lol:

Not only that but try getting 10 philly goons on a delta flight. Im sure they are carrying all kinds of drugs and weapons. Better than getting arrested

pimp.gif
Rocking the Diamond Hermes belt buckle, canary yellow diamond bracelet, and chunky Gold coin pendant we made for him. 

t-pain got money

a lot of it

tpain got a bugatti

if he can spend 1m+ on a whip surely he has money :lol:

well no, because theres idiots who spend like they will never go broke and when they do, that bugatti gets repo'd

t-pain is/was very successful with his career and was all over the place. So like i said, im pretty sure dudes got a large amount of money and i remember him being smart with it and puting his family first.

Im thinking about saving up and starting a custom jewelry business. How much would it realistically cost to start one?excluding materials like gold and diamonds. If I go back to school ill go for jewelry making and take classes to become a gemologist.

Im thinking about saving up and starting a custom jewelry business. How much would it realistically cost to start one?excluding materials like gold and diamonds. If I go back to school ill go for jewelry making and take classes to become a gemologist.

Im thinkin the same thing.. probably best off going for an apprenticeship, tho they are not always too easy to find.. in the middle of trying to get one rn..

Bens not fronting though. All these sad jewlers coming to NT with the intent of becoming a Ben B themselves. LA Rolex gets a pass.

Everyone else go take your own lane. Stop polluting NT with your B-Role bling

Does the chain look too small? It's a 6mm Cuban with a full size Jesus piece. I felt like the smaller shorter chain gave it a vintage kinda feel like puff daddy/mase 97 era feel

If that was the case you'd need a shorter but wider cuban.

Regardless, that chain looks frail.

Is that a rope just below the kufi? Looks like one of lax's earlier pieces.

So a family member came from out of the US with a bunch of diamonds and jewelry looking to sell all of it. Is there a certain way you guys would know of or recommend selling it besides going to local diamond buyers/consignment shops? Everything he has is of VS2 quality and above which from my understanding is very high on the diamond rating chart. Any help is appreciated guys!

Back
Top Bottom