**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Their stuff is ok. I compared an official Jacob to their piece and the Jacobs setting and diamond quality straight up destroyed it. Even the rhodium on the Jacob was whiter and brighter. The owner of the IF piece agreed with that statement. Most of their molds are on point tho.Ill get some comparison pics if anyone cares to see them. They're still probably better at custom pieces than little local spots outside of LA or NY.Its definitely a step up from TVJohnny and I don't think that they'd sell fake watches and not reply to emails or texts afterwards, or sell 12 carat goldas 14, but for the price , unless I lived in LA, id probaby shop with Icebox if I was going to spend with anyone other than Jacob & Co.

Minus whale post the pics. Plenty of people still thinking IF are the originators or have the og mold.

EA you better off going to icebox, bunch of cats shop with lucky but a lot of their work is garbage

Last edited:
only reason i asked about lucky is cause he on my side of town...but yea i noticed some of dude work look kinda poor & for some reason i dont feel like i should trust dude.

IDK, but Icebox is. Why not hit them up or Goldensun

i been lookin at icebox & i like they work, does goldensun have a instagram?

only reason i asked about lucky is cause he on my side of town...but yea i noticed some of dude work look kinda poor & for some reason i dont feel like i should trust dude.
i been lookin at icebox & i like they work, does goldensun have a instagram?
instagram.com/goldensunjewelry

Oh so me calling LAX a scammer is being a rat, snitch, hater?  Stop trying to talk all big. LAX sent out your hypebeast 8 karat angel a month late and you were on here crying everyday, imagine if you got scammed for 30k, you would probably hang yourself. 

It's nothing wrong with any of that, but cguy reporting people and calling people out who's just showing their purchases is kinda lame :lol:

Last edited:
Oh so me calling LAX a scammer is being a rat, snitch, hater?  Stop trying to talk all big. LAX sent out your hypebeast 8 karat angel a month late and you were on here crying everyday, imagine if you got scammed for 30k, you would probably hang yourself. 

It's nothing wrong with any of that, but cguy reporting people and calling people out who's just showing their purchases is kinda lame :lol:

Lol, I was trying to keep my word and not comment on this foolishness anymore like I said but I got to respond to this.

Y'all dudes are really crying and whining about one scamming jeweler. Just don't post that scammers junk in here and everything will be cool. Instead y'all are whining and crying to lock the whole thread because you can't help a scammer continue to scam people.

Like I said I'm done with this topic and will let the mods handle it.

People can't even post purchases actually being made without some clowns catching feelings cause a so called "scammer" sold it to them..like you give these dudes a box & some letters to type with & instead of actually bringing something of value to thread they spend they days trying to tear other people down so AGAIN...lame..hater..SNITCH is what I see you & your kind as..a spade is a spade Cuhz..deal with it

Boosie back to wildin wit the jewels I see :x :lol:

Boosie no!!!!! [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom