**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm white I can't really go out wearing flashy gold. 
Ya man, white has nothing to do with it lol. White people all over the world wear lots of gold. Now gold may not suit your style and in that case there is nothing wrong with silver, and if anyone says otherwise than they're ignorant.

Now YELLOW gold may not suit your style and in that case there is nothing wrong with WHITE GOLD or PLATINUM, and if anyone says otherwise than they're ignorant.
Some people like the vintage and rock n roll look of silver. I almost forgot this was the jesus piece/cuban chain hip hop thread.

I remember posting about Rey's when I found him on eBay/Instagram a few months back saying he had the cheapest prices you'll find, and a few of yall was saying stop recommending unreputable people
laugh.gif
Yeah Rey is 100% legit, my cousin been copped from him but I wasn't able to post in the thread at the time when you originally posted his instagram

He just never really had an online presence like that, and once you posted his instagram, his followers jumped drastically 

I unfortunately had a horrible experience with a jeweler and decided to scrap the set up and just have Rey make an 18k bracelet

And all I can say the process, so far,  has been nothing but great with Rey dude is a stand up guy and is mad quick, great with communication and truly makes everything in house, don't let some of these people trick you into believing they fabricate in house when they actually outsource, I always think back to that old saying, "A jack of all trades, is a master of none" 

Yea I was looking back and when I first posted that CABASED assumed reys purity was a lil off :lol:

but he's the resident jewelry thread hater anyway so oh well

Last edited:
I'm white and I've found that yellow gold looks best with white skin when wearing a brown shirt/jacket.  Just a suggestion. 

Last edited:

Now YELLOW gold may not suit your style and in that case there is nothing wrong with WHITE GOLD or PLATINUM, and if anyone says otherwise than they're ignorant.
Some people like the vintage and rock n roll look of silver. I almost forgot this was the jesus piece/cuban chain hip hop thread.
And we are not some of those people, lol jk

But seriously I really gives no cares about what another man has around this neck, wrist, or insert body part here 

So with that said if silver is your thing, then cook 

Last edited:

nah its the jewelry thread not the eating utensils thread. I am confident I speak for the majority of the folks in this thread when I say we are sick of reading your worthless posts and hearing you speak on **** you have zero experience with 
indifferent.gif
 please go back to lurking. Thanks. 

Yea I was looking back and when I first posted that cabased assumed reys purity was a lil off
laugh.gif

but he's the resident jewelry thread hater anyway so oh well
Lol your a stalker buddy. At that time nobody bought anything from them so i was basically saying dont trust any jeweler until someone proves otherwise. That was when that lax scam was going on. Your the one vouching for a jeweler you found while creeping on instagram.

Last edited:

nah its the jewelry thread not the eating utensils thread. I am confident I speak for the majority of the folks in this thread when I say we are sick of reading your worthless posts and hearing you speak on **** you have zero experience with 
indifferent.gif
 please go back to lurking. Thanks. 
laugh.gif
 Lol I agree with most of this post, but we can't hate all metals that are not gold, because there many post of Stainless Steal watches in here and theres nothing wrong with wear a SS watch just because utensils and refrigerators are made of it, my SS frig is actually mad expense, lol

Last edited:
I remember posting about Rey's when I found him on eBay/Instagram a few months back saying he had the cheapest prices you'll find, and a few of yall was saying stop recommending unreputable people :lol:

I mean if I remember correctly, when Reys was first mentioned on this board, it was like "I found some random jeweler online with lower prices than anyone else".

Regardless, its good that everything has worked out good with Reys and people are getting legit jewelry. I'm happy for y'all.

Now Daniels got some competition down in Miami and can't play hardball with the prices.

he isnt banned
Thanks. I just remember someone posting ask the jewlery thread awhile back.
Strong SN to post ratio
Oh yeah because only on the internet is someones opinion is Valued by how many times someone post :rolleyes . Instead of being a **** why cant you simply awnser the question even if it was a silly one?
Ignorance :smh:

My bad for bringing this off topic.

Lol your a stalker buddy. At that time nobody bought anything from them so i was basically saying dont trust any jeweler until someone proves otherwise. That was when that lax scam was going on. Your the one vouching for a jeweler you found while creeping on instagram.
Are you kidding me man, just because you never heard of someone or they have no online presence thats a reason not to trust them,

Rey is a legit oldschool cuban link fabricator, who actually does work in house, you could've always made the trip to Miami to check him out before you just start talking out the side

Last edited:

Are you kidding me man, just because you never heard of someone or they have no online presence thats a reason not to trust them,

Rey is a legit oldschool cuban link fabricator, who actually does work in house, you could've always made the trip to Miami to check him out before you just start talk out the side
If you haven't bought from them or know someone who has, then don't vouch for them. What don't you understand about that ?

I mean if I remember correctly, when Reys was first mentioned on this board, it was like "I found some random jeweler online with lower prices than anyone else".

Regardless, its good that everything has worked out good with Reys and people are getting legit jewelry. I'm happy for y'all.

Now Daniels got some competition down in Miami and can't play hardball with the prices.
I posted his instagram. it showed him hand making the cubans and pretty much his whole operation, not only that it included a store front which is the most important thing. This thread is just full of haters and annoying *** people, and when I say that im talking directly about CABASED

Rey is a legit oldschool cuban link fabricator, who actually does work in house, you could've always made the trip to Miami to check him out before you just start talk out the side
If you haven't bought from them or know someone who has, then don't vouch for them. What don't you understand about that ?
I don't think he posted the link "vouching" for them, he just post the link say they had great pricing

Two totally different things

I posted his instagram. it showed him hand making the cubans and pretty much his whole operation, not only that it included a store front which is the most important thing. This thread is just full of haters and annoying *** people, and when I say that im talking directly about CABASED

10612884_603738086420789_8246767741867025169_n.jpg

Back to the jewelry fellas. Y'all gotta chill, way to extra in here. Yapping like emotional women.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom