**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

if you were going to buy a fully flooded Day Date II, who would you go with? Mike the Jeweler seems legit. Eager to hear other points of feedback.

if you were going to buy a fully flooded Day Date II, who would you go with? Mike the Jeweler seems legit. Eager to hear other points of feedback.

I would go to an authorized Rolex dealer and order one. Much less worries doing it that way. I wouldn't have to worry about something not being authentic, diamond quality, and also wouldn't have to worry about stones falling out.

Last edited:

I would go to an authorized Rolex dealer and order one. Much less worries doing it that way. I wouldn't have to worry about something not being authentic, diamond quality, and also wouldn't have to worry about stones falling out.
So true. Who knows whats in the guts of those watches from unauthorized stores. I would be worried about after market parts which seems pretty common nowadays (Unless it's vintage and the parts are discontinued). Buy from an authorized dealer and take comfort in having all the paperwork, receipt and warranty.

Guys, for that level of ring, it's $100K give or take 10K based on quality.  
eek.gif
tired.gif

Im sure an authorize rolex dealer can do the iced out dd2 but I haven't seen any do it. Doubt any of the jewelers in here are authorized dealers, not discrediting anyone btw, just saying.

Last edited:
Shout out to icebox for the help with choosing a diamond. Just got it set today. That 3 carat up there puts my 1.1 to shame lol

Back
Top Bottom