**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You get that new or used? Rope has always been my favorite appearance wise, except the margins between the strands and when they stretch out that drives my crazy

I need to just pull the trigger and get like a 4 or 5mm even though they're always like $36/gram. Worried about that thing stretching out though
Lol new , i think you should get a rope from a reputable jeweler 

Daniels kufi

I don't like this but someone will and that's cool.  As far as a new Jesus goes, I say that someone should just take the shape and hair from one of these old designs

create more of a thorn design on the head and use a face that's more hollowed out with thorns pointing up on top and doesn't have eyebrows.  close up the back or use two of those hole things or a gallery I guess, I don't know cause I'm not making this.  I'm not sure if that thing has huge stones though, that would have to be addressed.  anyways, I would think this would be easy enough and there would be no fail with the iced out rows of hair like you see sometimes.

Last edited:
^^ LAX has had that mold for some time now & I don't recall ever seeing anyone in here cop on. Everybody knows that mold is trash.

I see he's pushing them Hong Kong catalog pieces now

The demographic of people that want a Tito is probably real small, then factor in the people who want it that can actually afford it probably makes it pointless to remake.

Back
Top Bottom