**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

is this Nas's old piece?

7x16w8_large.png

46b4ea5fad811d3c7b73bfb33c460c76.jpg

nas-jason-of-beverly-hills-made-mayan-chichen-itza-pyramid-pendant-chain.jpeg
nas-jason-of-beverly-hills-new-mayan-piece-chain.jpeg
nas-jason-of-beverly-hills-mayan-chain-Chichen-itza-18k-gold-696x491.jpg

I've heard that most of the custom pieces over the past 5 years are made from lab created diamonds. Some entertainers are in the know, some aren't. Any insight into this? Makes no difference I guess, if they're in vitro diamonds.

I've heard that most of the custom pieces over the past 5 years are made from lab created diamonds. Some entertainers are in the know, some aren't. Any insight into this? Makes no difference I guess, if they're in vitro diamonds.

lab diamonds are a big thing now
of lot these jewelers are getting over on people

best thing is to stick to gold and dont touch diamonds you will lose money if you ever try and sell it
gold on the other hand you lose the labor only bad thing is the price can drop from when you brought the gold

if you got it like that i would only go to a high end jeweler for diamonds

Last edited:
I wonder how many go the dmx route who said something like my chain is fake but nobody would ever know because of how much money I have.

da diamond gig is up..ben hypin up a contraption that can detect otherwise identical land mined diamonds from their lab counterpart feels like a last gasp of a measurement of elitism.

da diamond gig is up..ben hypin up a contraption that can detect otherwise identical land mined diamonds from their lab counterpart feels like a last gasp of a measurement of elitism.
let me guess, ben himself invented the machine :lol:

Is there anything he can't do?!?

How easy can you spot a fake chain in person? I can tell based on how light a jesus piece sways and can be thrown around, but otherwise its hard to tell a new fake chain from a real one without holding it.

Those Chinese knockoffs on Ebay are becoming harder to spot. I found a fake yellow gold 8 inch 40 gram Cuban bracelet that had everybody I know amazed . The locks are even getting stronger on some of them

A lot of people ive notice been rocking yellow gold chains at some night spots around my way. Kind of hard to tell if they're fake or not.

One day I'm going to go ahead and treat myself to a cuban off IF & Co.

In the interim, the mortgage takes precedence.

so if the chain store jewelers like Jared and Kays will sell you jewelry for too much how to you check if lets say a local custom jeweler is selling fake jewelry or some low quality cheap gold?

so if the chain store jewelers like Jared and Kays will sell you jewelry for too much how to you check if lets say a local custom jeweler is selling fake jewelry or some low quality cheap gold?

DYOR, its best to go with someone you trust, i narrowed down my selections off this thread for my Cuban and other chains, only after seeing positive feedback here and numerous other places. As for fake most fake stuff is not heavy, and if your completely unsure take it in for a purity test.

Those Chinese knockoffs on Ebay are becoming harder to spot. I found a fake yellow gold 8 inch 40 gram Cuban bracelet that had everybody I know amazed . The locks are even getting stronger on some of them

once you handle heavy gold, nothing compares in person...even da sound is unique.

just went to my local jeweler to get the barrel lock on my rope... turns out it will make my chain shorter so im a pass...i like the 26in and it looks great next to my cuban as is... he had a 300 gram rope there with the same lock so i dont feel as bad... saw a cuban bracelet and it looks great i like the 11.5mm... not coppin yet but i will soon... my only gripe is how the heck do you guys put the bracelet on with 1 hand? the box clasp is no joke doing with 1 hand

Back
Top Bottom