**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

look and you will find if your in nyc
not about to give any jeweler free advertisement
if you don't believe me thats on you

think ur off wit ur prices, da scrap price is 38+ bucks a gram worldwide... anyone selling cheaper than than that is either selling fake gold or stolen gold.

14k. scrap gold is 22.50...da absolutely lowest ive seen in NYC was back in July after i already copped my cuban..28 a gram.

sammy's fashion in da Bronx has a jewelry store, and i was quoted on that price..dunno if its its still that price since it fluctuates.

Last edited:
think ur off wit ur prices, da scrap price is 38+ bucks a gram worldwide... anyone selling cheaper than than that is either selling fake gold or stolen gold.

14k. scrap gold is 22.50...da absolutely lowest ive seen in NYC was back in July after i already copped my cuban..28 a gram.

sammy's fashion in da Bronx has a jewelry store, and i was quoted on that price..dunno if its its still that price since it fluctuates.

A fair Jeweler will do anywhere from $5 to $10 dollars over spot price
The problem is there's not many fear Jewelers but if you look you will find
The cheapest price of 14K currently is Fordham Road
Your right about Sammy they were the cheapest when it came to 14 karat gold but I think the stores out of business

Last edited:
L
A fair Jeweler will do anywhere from 5 to $10 hours / spot price
The problem is there's not many fear Jewelers but if you look you will find
The cheapest price of 14K currently is Fordham Road
Your right about Sammy they were the cheapest when it came to 14 karat gold but I think the stores out of business

“If you look you will find”

How about you just post the jewelers selling at $25 per gram instead typing all that other stuff.

L

“If you look you will find”

How about you just post the jewelers selling at $25 per gram instead typing all that other stuff.

Dude never wants to share his info like he losing out on something

BTW I did make a mistake you can get $25 a gram at some stores at 47 st not all for a chain or a bracelet Over 100 grams
$28 for less weight at 14 k
I was recently quoted $22 a gram for a 10k cuban solid chain at 60 grams 28 inches
I’m just waiting to see if the price gets even lower

Go to the diamond district don’t go to the major stores go to the small booths and haggle
If you think going to traxnyc pristine jewelers aviannejewelers
Or Popular jewelry on canal street is going to sell you gold for $25.00 a gram your sadily mistaken

I have to pay the piper when I buy my gold I’m not buying 14 k and I’m not getting any breaks
Anyone have the hookup on 22 23 or 24 for under $42 or under a gram ?

Only wish I bought my jewelry this year not last year I would’ve gotten even bigger chains For what I spent or a cheaper price at the same weight

Or like ninja hood said and I said go to Fordham Road that’s the cheapest price for gold in nyc

Hell go to Marcello the jeweler
He does have Very competitive prices for gold
diamonds I know nothing about I just wouldn’t trust buying it from him

Last edited:
how much does platinum typically cost per gram? luxechains has this chain that is described as a round curb link:
3205v3-W_39103dd1-8f9d-4195-a3be-50abff9f78d4_grande.jpeg

they say itis 10.4mm wide and 4.5mm thick which is good cause a lot of cubans I see for sale on the internet are thin. In platinum the wait is 363.38 grams on a 30 inch chain and they want $46,205 if you wire the payment. The cost with a credit card is $51,339. Is this typical?

Yall n!#&*! need to learn how to read.. my original post said I have 90 grams of pure gold!! I'm going with 10k blend in order to get the size I want(24in 12mm) I could easily make it a14k 10mm but I.. big emphasis on the I.. wanted a bigger look!! So same amount of pure gold, just my preference to go 12mm over 10mm! At any time I want I can refine back to 14k 18k 22k or 24k. Stop with the cheap rap.. I own 2 houses my own business and some more stuff!! I'm turning old gold and pamps I already have into a wearable asset. I understand 10k not having as much gold as 14k apples to apples but if ur sayin u wouldn't buy 10k at the RIGHT price then ur stupid! So again.. if all u can afford is 10k and u get it at the right price.. it's better than nothin! FLAT OUT

Looking to sell my If & co fully iced micro lion on a 22" 14k franco. I know I wont get what I paid , any suggestions for the best places I should try to sell?

Back
Top Bottom