**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just got my ring in from Daniels 8.5mm 14k 14.1 grams took about 2 1/2 weeks from payment date. S/O to egaroc1 egaroc1 for answering all my questions with it appreciate you bruh
BE843FAA-3C32-4D76-9517-A35DFB32199E.jpeg
05771CE1-1484-4EF8-B410-C03D04D2647F.jpeg

dope. is the priceing the same as buying a chain? did you ask how much icing it out would be?

dope. is the priceing the same as buying a chain? did you ask how much icing it out would be?

I’m not sure if it’s the same but I did the math at what hold is going for and what I paid and I got a decent deal in my opinion. I didn’t ask about diamonds not a huge fan of them iced

Just got my ring in from Daniels 8.5mm 14k 14.1 grams took about 2 1/2 weeks from payment date. S/O to egaroc1 egaroc1 for answering all my questions with it appreciate you bruh
BE843FAA-3C32-4D76-9517-A35DFB32199E.jpeg
05771CE1-1484-4EF8-B410-C03D04D2647F.jpeg
Price? I’m planning on wearing one as a wedding ring

Anybody have a 20 or 22 inch chain? If so how’s the fit? I’m upgrading my 24” Cuban and want a shorter but not choker look . Just something that can be seen with a dress shirt without having to open 3-4 buttons
911224D9-940C-4E1A-A4DD-A046A9621E48.jpeg
What’s the specs on your pendant? How tall is it?

Thank You! You helped me save a good amount of money. Most people outside of this community don't even know about getting these type of deals on cubans. Even my wife thought I was getting scammed because of the $ I was paying per gram.

fortunately for us, Miami is an international port of entry...and ALOT of gold hits them shores...and some of it is smuggled from other countries to be laundered because gold is fungible...

fortunately for us, Miami is an international port of entry...and ALOT of gold hits them shores...and some of it is smuggled from other countries to be laundered because gold is fungible...

and because of this glut of gold in Miami, prices are spectacularly low and when you factor in lower cost of doing business and labor you would basically laugh at buying gold anywhere else but Miami.

Thanks

There are deals out these for around $10-11k. I paid an extra $5k for brand new with stickers. It was only a few thousand so I thought it was worth it.

this is the manufacturer of the VIP stamped miami chains and bracelet thats all over nyc jewelry stores

Back
Top Bottom