**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If I can make a suggestion unless you using the rope for a small pendent I would do 3/4mm for a sand alone rope. If its for a man
I agree, I got a 2.5mm for my pendant and should have gone with 3mm. I think a 4/5mm for a subtle stand alone rope would be good for that kinda subtle look.

I would go 4mm minimum. My 3.5 aint cutting it for me.

I keep hearing that’s the spot. I’m sleeping need to jump on that. Yeah from ox
Oh **** you around the corner then. We need to link. You ever go to any of the water drops car washes?

Just left the diamond district went to get my chain tested... did the acid, xrf and file test at a refining spot, the limaxi chain passed all 3,, dude even told me what i can get for it now which was basically the resell price if i had to unload it

Attachments

• A922E6D0-A3DC-4480-9D81-717FAE530DA2.jpeg
    A922E6D0-A3DC-4480-9D81-717FAE530DA2.jpeg
    430.5 KB · Views: 192
Just left the diamond district went to get my chain tested... did the acid, xrf and file test at a refining spot, the limaxi chain passed all 3,, dude even told me what i can get for it now which was basically the resell price if i had to unload it
What’s the price he told you and what’s the weight of your chain ?

I don’t know what Geico plan your talking about but if it’s a personal articles policy it should be.

5mm or 6mm is always a good look.

bigz704 bigz704 what is your budget because that is what really drives what you can get. Also, in my opinion, with machine-made chains, there is an easy formula to follow.

1. What mm size do you want and what length?
2.How much do you want to spend?
3.What k of gold do you want? (10k,14k,18k, etc)
4.What gram weight do you want? There are solid 4mm 22inch chains out there at 28.5 grams and that same chain can also be sold at 34.5 grams.
My budget is 700
If I can make a suggestion unless you using the rope for a small pendant I would do 3/4mm for a stand-alone rope. If its for a man
That's what it would be for just a small cross pendant

Last edited:
LA diamon district right? What’s the name of the refinery?

My budget is 700

That's what it would be for just a small cross pendant
87CA170F-586B-4E0E-8C3F-C267F6BF5FF9.jpeg

2mm with a small cross pendant. Like other chains it appears bigger in pic than in person.

Just got a quote from Leon at $43/gram. Says it will be ready in a week and cash price is available. I’m about to pull the trigger.
Rose gold 14k 11mm bracelet. Says it should be around 65 grams. I’m sure if you’re getting 100+ grams it’ll be lower.
That's fair, They quoted me 45/ gram yesterday for a 6mm 78gram cuban. Wonder if your price was better bc it's easier to make?

Back
Top Bottom