**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

picked up last week from the homie maxair59 maxair59
IMG_1693 copy.jpg

on a temporary chain
IMG_1695 copy.jpg
why u got the smoothie king logo

These scumbags tried to get Kali for an extra $3k

Safe to say I'll keep my business with Icebox and Jacob where they won't overcharge me.

Sorry for such a late reply fam. Been working out of town a lot. Love the ring. Real quick pic of it. It fits perfect on my index finger. Don't know why I put it on this one for the pic.
20211005_125731.jpg
All good my guy, glad you like the ring! 💪🏾💪🏾
those are fire, what you charge for those? i like the double set up like this
Good looks bro, $1200-1300 more less for a double setup. I have two 8.5s I can show super love on👀

Limaxi doing (basically) $38/g for 14k. In this climate that almost makes me want to go for a second Cuban.

Side note - any of yall copped from Vera in Miami, or been there before? Site and IG give the impression they're very legit but curious about personal experiences. About to pull the trigger on a pendant from them.

Last edited:
Limaxi doing (basically) $38/g for 14k. In this climate that almost makes me want to go for a second Cuban.

Side note - any of yall copped from Vera in Miami, or been there before? Site and IG give the impression they're very legit but curious about personal experiences. About to pull the trigger on a pendant from them.
Been trying to sell mine slightly under 38gr. Good price indeed

Stoneless Icebox JP on eBay

Pricing seems really high though
That’s very similar to the mold I used for mine, in silver. You could definitely duplicate this in 14k for like half that price.

How difficult is it to shorten a Cuban? (for a jeweler who doesn't make them)

I want to get a 6.8mm (Limaxi) shortened a few inches

Not sure if I should wait til the next time I'm in FL or take it somewhere local

How difficult is it to shorten a Cuban? (for a jeweler who doesn't make them)

I want to get a 6.8mm (Limaxi) shortened a few inches

Not sure if I should wait til the next time I'm in FL or take it somewhere local
i would think its fairly easy, their not making new links. just cutting it by the clasp and removing cpl links and re attaching it

Noticed why my clasp button is sticking out now
The part it’s connected to got stretched out some how. I’m guessing when it got caught and I yanked it

you can see the space in the first pic vs when I push it down
9322CA80-245A-4BAD-9E41-DD82E8488A23.jpeg
D9A153EE-B7B4-4953-9D5F-EC488B32F1FA.jpeg

i would think its fairly easy, their not making new links. just cutting it by the clasp and removing cpl links and re attaching it

This is what I assumed

Seems like a reputable jeweler should be able to do it cleanly

I guess worst case it's an easy fix if it doesn't come out right

Back
Top Bottom