**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Someone should start a costume jewelry thread for all this plated, cz nonsense

Haterade in your coffee this morning fam? Thread says jewelry. Not fine jewelry but jewelry.

Your favorite rappers rapper probably has hella plated and moissanite. Precious stones and metals aren’t the definition of jewelry. I got a pretty dope tiger eye bead shambala chain, that’s jewelry.

Have a bagel, the weeks just started to early to be so negative.

Someone should start a costume jewelry thread for all this plated, cz nonsense
Here’s some fine jewelry for you 14k Gold and Natural Diamonds. I can do it all materials

Attachments

• EB16C068-1E32-4913-AF3E-32D1BF0EC7D5.jpeg
    EB16C068-1E32-4913-AF3E-32D1BF0EC7D5.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Clean! Love the setting too. Only thing i would do differently is the back to not be open and hollow like that. It’d scratch me up IMO. A plate would be real nice to cover it

Little over a month since I put my order in with Tajewelers. I haven't received the CAD rendering for my approval as of yet as I've been told the design is intricate and they are still working on it, which is fair I guess... eager to see it, though.

Little over a month since I put my order in with Tajewelers. I haven't received the CAD rendering for my approval as of yet as I've been told the design is intricate and they are still working on it, which is fair I guess... eager to see it, though.
Depending on the design I can take 30-45 days for cad renders. Be patient. If doesn’t work for you hit me up

Back
Top Bottom