**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

new piece comin soon, rendering has been sent off to have the mold cut by the CNC machine as we speak.....big ups to joe galvan on the finishing touches on thedesign

Rjwco wrote:
barack odrama piece is horrbile

i was working on his stuff but he decided to make it with johnny tv ( :tongue: ) instead of me...without even telling me. most people play around with people's emotions to get ahead, but he got WAY behind with this one.

(not really play with my emotions, but it just sounded better than anything else i could come up with)

embarassed.gif

Is anybody familiar with Highline Jewelry in the Bay Area ? They have a nice rosary I'm thinking about, 33g 14k gold 29ct vvs2 diamonds. about 9k

I personally do not like Franck Mullers at all but this one is pretty cool, limited edition 500 made worldwide black pvd casablanca

Originally Posted by respekt333

Is anybody familiar with Highline Jewelry in the Bay Area ? They have a nice rosary I'm thinking about, 33g 14k gold 29ct vvs2 diamonds. about 9k

Southland Mall? They got some nice stuff in there, pretty sure Ben will lace you up on them?

from what I've seen and heard Highline is a no no... my homie bought a jesus from them with a hollow franco and it was boo boo imo...

They got Gucci on the radio ads here in the bay. With the garbage he puts around his neck its sounds like they make a perfect match lol

crooked I's setup has to be fake. i doubt he's getting cake like that to have a long %#$ diamond stud chain. (which looks horrible BTW)

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Dont sleep, that show $ adds up
NT thinks cuz you ain't #1 on the billboards, you gotta be broke, bank account on 0
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know nothing about his situation...but i see a diamondjump rope and my first thought is BANG BANG - how you got a 40" or more tennis necklace?

Back
Top Bottom