**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

nice work.

kanyes is from a swiss company "black-out concepts"

kanyerolex.jpg

those black out concept watches look like fake subs because they never made 16610 submariners with red letters

all my true watch heads know what Im talking about

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Bigles Im glad your happy with your black diamond chain!!!!!

in other news just finished the rolex black submariner for my boy in ny

kanye west is rocking one as well

Kanye West band is nothing like this

I honestly think rose gold is nice but doesnt look right on certain people

Do they make Jesus pieces with no stones in it? Just like all solid gold? Was Pun's solid gold?

The only piece of jewelery I like is a brolic cuban, but I've never seen anyone wear one just like that, always with a pendant.

can the pvd coating be done it other colors would it be possible to have a all blue brietling ect.... ?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The only piece of jewelery I like is a brolic cuban, but I've never seen anyone wear one just like that, always with a pendant.

come to Miami and thts all you see, even the old folks. Chunks an big bracelets
pimp.gif

yea miami has thos 500 gram plus cuban so ill like 2 years ago I was at a pawnshop in hollywood,fl all they had were brolic cuban chains and bracelets, as faras the most respected green gemstone I would have to say emeralds imo

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Do they make Jesus pieces with no stones in it? Just like all solid gold? Was Pun's solid gold?

Dont mind the chicks or the small stack Im holding, but this is the only good pic of my 400g cuban

30w4cd5.jpg

Damn so you rock it just like that? Have any closeups of it?
I remember I seen this old Vietnamese immigrant dude with the CHUNKIEST !$$ bracelet I've ever seen. I was like
eek.gif

Oh and those chicks are bad

That's like my dudes Cuban (whose also on here) just OD Brolic, you can just wear it straight like that no need for a Pendant. I threw that +*!* on oncefelt like I had on one of Ghost's OD Cubans.

2qxxie0.jpg

I seem to remember Ninjahood rocking his cuban after he sold his Michael pendant.

And along with black diamonds is it just me or a lot of cats rocking black beads on their wrists. . .

^ Of course as usual 'Ye started doing it then others followed.

I see Flo-Rida got an ugly new joint...

fodt29.jpg

2lc2rtu.jpg

1icw2b.png

eq19qr.png

2rzt3cy.png

Didn't care to post the Chain, posted it because of the Watch ICEBOX did.

You don't see cubans on cats no more cuz they simply too much money for cats now...

I went to a few jewelry shops in harlem...straight silver spots now.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom