**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

look long enough....the PZ.....pops out.....

serious question...do you three guys go around niketalk and find people to lure them to say something to get them kick out?

Nah son, it aint that serious. But youve done nothing but talk *+%@ since youve came in this thread about your Jesus piece and thats the only pic you come with. Ive posted my piece and posted close ups and different angles. Its a jewelry thread so show off what you have thats what everyone does in here. Even if it isnt the illest piece ever. But coming in here and all you do is talk about a piece that you have making excuses why you cant post pics. And then you come with the tiniest pic ive seen in years. Like who does that?

Realtalk if you have it thats great. No hate. But for you to talk all that mess about it and thats the only picture you post is ridiculous.

No one is trying to get at you but since you've came, all you've done is talk.
If you have nice pieces, it shouldn't be hard for you to post your setup tagged with the name and date.
You're just trying way to hard to become a heavyweight in here and going crazy on that reply button.
Also, admitting that you're a male groupie doesn't help.
Like everyone else said, just post your pics and keep it moving.

2qk8ad1.jpg

These dudes cannot be buying these cartoon pieces like that. Is that really whats hot in the street? I mean if you renting it or the jeweler is letting you rock it for publicity is one thing. But if they are actually spending real bread on these pieces then thats stupid. And these dudes wonder why they broke 2 years after they get out the game.

smh
that tiret watch is garbage.... Damon Dash used to own that watch co. unless he still does which I doubt. I remember rocking one for a few months in late 2004 and he gave farnsworth bentley one too. I'd say it's worth around not even 1/10th of that bogus price fully iced; same movement as the older jacob, mine was pearl and blue and I think I still wore my submariner more.

I think it's time for volume 12

I've posted maybe 100 new pieces on my blog since summer. I've seen almost nothing new on here. cmon

I don't think we need a new thread since the contributors of this one have been pretty consistent. Plus, I should have my new piece soon so pics to come.

Spoiler [+]

nah thread is dead....too much dead weight already- pages dont load right or anything- same rehashed pix and tired jokes

need to start fresh and have it back like it used to be with people posting jewels and jewelers posting new stuff and info

and
laugh.gif
@ that jesus pic its just as bad as dude with the star wars webisode

i understand the need to tag to avoid ebay scammers but damn son -

Originally Posted by Kingtre

nah thread is dead....too much dead weight already- pages dont load right or anything- same rehashed pix and tired jokes

need to start fresh and have it back like it used to be with people posting jewels and jewelers posting new stuff and info

and
laugh.gif

I need people to have seizures when they see my pics. I'll post imax pics ala ninjahood soon.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

and
laugh.gif

I need people to have seizures when they see my pics. I'll post imax pics ala ninjahood soon.

laugh.gif
u def get the award for most obscure/psychedelic photos ever...i know you got the icebox jesus and a tito but i cant recall ever seeing a clear nice pic of either
laugh.gif
they are always upside down or outta focus or tagged up

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

and
laugh.gif

i know you got the icebox jesus and a tito but i cant recall ever seeing a clear nice pic of either
A Jacob too, right?

Back
Top Bottom