The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

These are hideous, what happened to Jordan Brand? How do you go from designing some of the greatest looking sneakers of all time to making garbage like this?
Don't know - but a 5 minute fanboy photoshop job has you reacting pretty crazy.  

can't believe online magazine's were even reposting those rough as hell 3d renders that popped up on here earlier like there was even a vague possibility they might be real.

people need to inspect the images on their screens a little harder.

Jordan brand is killing me lol Surgery is Tuesday and they want to unveil the 31 Wednesday lol! Better have my **** together so I can view on my phone

Your expectations sound too high. Please lower them.

Best of luck in your surgery though.

Last edited:
@jmitch25 Speedy recovery [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Health > unveiling.

There will be plenty of pics and vids showing the event afterwards.

BOOM! lol

CnchLrXUkAEMVkn.jpg:large

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Is it showing up? Im not seeing it in the sidebar gallery...

Just in case 

I like everything but the Jumpman placement. Ironically, I would've preferred it on the back of the heel like Jordan 1 mids or on the tongue if no NA tag. Or none at all.

Loving the faded swoosh. I wish the Jumpman was faded with it.

I hope it says NA on the tongue though.

If anything, I hope the Jumpman is facing forward on the other shoe. Or did they get around this by putting the Wings logo on the other one? Everything feels inspired design-wise but the placement of the Jumpman.

Last edited:
Yeah, these would be sick af but that Jumpman is what will keep these from being iconic. Kudos on the tasteful midsole/outsole though.

In the end, ego brings them down.

Thanks for flipping the pic, RFX

A small Jumpman inside the fat rounded part of the swoosh would've been dope. It would fit nice there.

Or a tiny one right at the bottom of the blade before it meets the handle on the midsole at the toe. 

Last edited:
Come on JB, you are so close to having it right, resize that jumpman or remove it all together! :evil:

That jumpman takes them from looking like a sig shoe to a team shoe :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
This has me worried about what waits on the other shoe...

If its reversed on the other shoe then this all black pair is the only one I'll consider. Atleast it fades into the stitching.

Last edited:
I like!!! After the xx9, I'm not opposed to the bigger Jumpman. It seems that visually the Jumpman has replaced the original swoosh in terms of space. Very well done JB!!

Can't wait to see both shoes and the medial sides!

Last edited:
pretty much just look like the Jordan ultra fly. Nothing says "flagship model" about them.

These are INCREDIBLE! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'm surprised the general consensus thus far (if those are them) in here is liking them. I don't dislike them, but don't consider that to be anything special.

In fact, I'm pretty sure we could have created a thread that these were the next Jordan Superfly and people would have bought it.

I do agree that the double branding is strange. Interested to hear about the materials.

I'm a neutral (subject to change), but copping most likely as of now.

Back
Top Bottom