The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Thought I wanted in on the SJ XXXIs but have decided against them.

Honestly would rather get those recent black cement Dub Zeros. Have always had a soft spot for that model.

you and me both. cant wait on them to hit discount again , especially the spacejam color.

Not feelin the black cats at all. I do need fine prints tho. Were they more limited than the other 31's?

There is no way in heck I'd return the Fine Print to buy the Space Jam. I like both equally!
happy.gif

If the normal Space Jam don't fit, or I just like the 31 version more, I'll be in for these sometime soon. I kind of like the Space Jam over the Black Cat a little... even though it's the typical 31 it just pops more with the patent leather and concord jumpman.

Really liking the space jams and those premium joints. Haven't considered copping new js in the longest time. I don't really ball anymore and couldn't see myself rocking them casually.. well maybe the premiums. You think they hit outlets? Think some low top 28s or 29s were the last I've seen at my outlet

View media item 2249683View media item 2249684View media item 2249686View media item 2249688

I now know why Westbrook has the hybrid 31s!! The outsold on the 31 is straight trash. The traction is so bad I'm seriously wanting to return them. I damn near did the splits on any major jab step or major slash to the hoop in my games today.

I've played in the who's who of basketball shoes since 1999 and I'm seriously in shock how bad this traction is even on a super clean floor in a gym that just opened.

On a side note I seriously love the silhouette and colour way of the space jam 31. The knitted upper needs no break in time and the full length zoom is pretty unreal. I just can't believe that for an Air Jordan marquee shoe the traction is this piss poor. Back to the KD 9 -!; I guess these are my new weight room shoes.

I now know why Westbrook has the hybrid 31s!! The outsold on the 31 is straight trash. The traction is so bad I'm seriously wanting to return them. I damn near did the splits on any major jab step or major slash to the hoop in my games today.

I've played in the who's who of basketball shoes since 1999 and I'm seriously in shock how bad this traction is even on a super clean floor in a gym that just opened.

On a side note I seriously love the silhouette and colour way of the space jam 31. The knitted upper needs no break in time and the full length zoom is pretty unreal. I just can't believe that for an Air Jordan marquee shoe the traction is this piss poor. Back to the KD 9 -!; I guess these are my new weight room shoes.
Yeah i was really surprised how inconsistent the traction was.  I'd do the splits on a chest pass and then 5 seconds later get perfect traction and bite after running as fast i can.  The unpredictability of the traction is so whack 

Back
Top Bottom