The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Does the 11 include the customs instead of the SBBs, or would that make it 12? 

As for me, I only have SBBs, Fine Print, and Space Jam. Want the Banned ones, but refuse to pay retail. Hopefully I don't regret it.

You're right, the UNDFTD customs from Mache will be 12. My profile picture has 10, and then I got the premiums after taking that pic and Mache said he's shopping out the UNDFTDs soon. So 12.

I'll buy the black toes soon but I'm trying to be patient and see if I can get them cheaper.

Plus I want to save up to buy some of the college exclusives from my connect.

Last edited:
Jeff Green and Bismack Biyombo both just wore a black/blue version and I'm not sure whether it's another PE or the so-called "Royals." The shade of blue wasn't Royal so I think maybe it was a PE. Crazy that the Magic players got four different PEs.

BT looks so clean.
I only have the Banned and love them.
I did have a few others but sold them (olympic, n7, chi).
If I find FP's ima cop but hard to find.

I purchased every 31 except the Rio. I returned the supernova, all silver pair, and n7. Will purchase those 3 at a cheaper price. But the royals will be bought upon release day. What ever day it is.

Do the ASG outsoles look translucent? It does a little bit but also different than the other models. Wondering how they will perform on court.

They giving the NBA players the best color ways and besides a few of the general releases they've been pretty blahhhh. Jimmy Butler's PEs have been [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom