The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Yea that's what I was sausing on the last page. It scanned at 200 but I said it says 185 on the box and your web site and she adjusted the price.

Tried to get the allstars from footlocker but they would not let me use my vip. the also tried to charge me $200 even though the box said $185.00. So i had to pass.

Yea that's what I was sausing on the last page. It scanned at 200 but I said it says 185 on the box and your web site and she adjusted the price.

Ordered the Supernova/Cosmos joints last night... Decided to get them over the ASG because I got the Chuckposites that already change color...

Well after today another 31 was added to my stable with makes it a total of 5 now ( which is nowhere newr some of the guys in this thread i know lol) and i dont it stopping there once these start getting the discount. So far I have .....

USA
Bred
Space Jam
CNY
All Star

Well after today another 31 was added to my stable with makes it a total of 5 now ( which is nowhere newr some of the guys in this thread i know lol) and i dont it stopping there once these start getting the discount. So far I have .....

USA
Bred
Space Jam
CNY
All Star

Hey buddy, I'm right there with you. I figured I would get the Banned and call it a day. Boy was I wrong, lol! Here's my list

Banned
USA
Chicago
Space Jam
All-Stars

And I will be getting Black Toes as soon as I find the right discount on them (used my Jordan XV zoom air 25% code on the All Stars)
And the Royals are going to be bought as soon as they release as well. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I also thought I was stopping at the Banned.

Also have the Space Jams and the N7s (clearance sale and gift cards - $31 out of pocket), and I'll probably grab the ASGs if they hit a discount.

Such a well-made shoe.  I don't play in them, so I can't speak to the performance, but I'll love them casually.

Hey buddy, I'm right there with you. I figured I would get the Banned and call it a day. Boy was I wrong, lol! Here's my list

Banned
USA
Chicago
Space Jam
All-Stars

And I will be getting Black Toes as soon as I find the right discount on them (used my Jordan XV zoom air 25% code on the All Stars)
And the Royals are going to be bought as soon as they release as well. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

I am waiting for the black toe and fine print to get on discount.

Posted a few more on my IG, but the All-Stars looked better than I expected. Got a 'Reserved for you' and they had been growing on me. Ended up being a wise decision. My 6s will arrive next week.

Eastbay has five lows also for March 10, two of the colors listed are different from footlocker, chsmps doesn't have them listed. Can't wait for update and pics

Banned
USA
Chicago
Space Jam
All-Stars

I have

Banned

Fine Print

Shattered Backboard

Space Jam

I'll be getting All Stars if/when they get discounted, though I do have a 15% code from Nike I could apply to them now.  But I would think that the price drop won't be that long.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't love the Black Cats, but I can't just own all the other pairs and not this one, so I'm going to try and wait for them to hit discount.

Just two more pairs of confirmed mids left, Black Cats and Royals. Unless they sneak in more, then I'll be able to focus on tracking down PEs and obviously the lows, too.

Back
Top Bottom