The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Man i like their video ideas like the versus vids and testing the sole on the black cats. It's just I can't take wear testers seriously when they're trash. See nightwing
Lol, they definitely pass the squeak test though, they did mention that
if you're on kickgenius level skill wise (or foamer and his bro, theyre pretty nice) i could see you wanting someone's opinion who plays on your level. Id say im right around Jahron's level personally so pretty all the weartesters and sole bros work fine for me.

Word.... I like jahron and his game is solid. Anything jahron and up I can rock with. I wish there were more 6'2 and up reviewers though

Just finished playing in the Fine Print, ummmm yes the shoes to slip and slide on the court. They're good to run in but if you try a hard cut the shoes did slip. I definitely slipped more than any shoe I can remember, ever. I might try the Shattered Backboard's later this week.

Oh and they did pass the "Squeak Test", they "Squeaked" each time I slipped.

I can't recall a shoe making me slip that much :smh:

Last edited:
Monta:

View media item 2382994
Also, Kawhi was definitely wearing a White/Grey AJ31 with a "White Jumpman" tonight from what i saw.

If someone can find some HQ pics to be added for the 1st page with some of the others RFX45 has posted previously.

PO

Last edited:
air-jordan-1-vs-air-jordan-31-banned-02-620x435.jpg

Solid black tongue, red print on tongue label, black eyelets, less hard/more "fade" gradient on midsole. Few quick thoughts.

Last edited:
Anyone picking up the Royals on Saturday?

I'll probably wait until I can get a decent discount.

With the Royal 1's coming out on Saturday I have a feeling they will be overlooked.

With the Royal 1's coming out on Saturday I have a feeling they will be overlooked.
Order from Nike, return them if they go on sale. Enjoy them now instead of playing the waiting game.

I was thinking about waiting, but I'm afraid that they could become a consolation prize shoe for people missing out on the 1s, just like the Banned 31s were, and they could move quicker than expected.

I may be making another PE purchase this weekend so money is tight, so I'm still undecided. :\

Hype on Royals is not near Banneds for 31s. I gather any sellout on ndc for these is fake (a la VaporMax pure plat) and we would see a restock soon after. Vast majority of 31s have been avaiable under retail. Just my 2 cents.

Hype on Royals is not near Banneds for 31s. I gather any sellout on ndc for these is fake (a la VaporMax pure plat) and we would see a restock soon after. Vast majority of 31s have been available under retail. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with you Carolina. Just checked launch locator for Footlocker. Plenty of locations near me are getting them so not a limited release by any means.

Last edited:
air-jordan-1-vs-air-jordan-31-banned-02-620x435.jpg

Solid black tongue, red print on tongue label, black eyelets, less hard/more "fade" gradient on midsole. Few quick thoughts.

Depends on how you rock em i guess. I only wear black jeans and black jogging pants with these so I like that the back of the shoe essentially blends into my pants' color. The way the colors are designed as they are perfect IMO, it's subtle without feeling too tacky while the splash gives it enough eye-catchability. Even my dentist, a middle aged lady, complimented me on these lmao

Back
Top Bottom