The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Not being able to obtain the RW MVP for 400 or less makes me wanna sell my Why nots.
I've been trying not to be salty about it, but damn it man... they are so clean!!
I've almost pulled the trigger on 550-600 for a pair a few times now... then I just throw my phone down in disgust.
mean.gif
Same here.

It sucks too because I was gonna head to Culver City FTL when they tweeted it out, called them to confirm and they said they didn't get their shipment in. Didn't wanna waste the time since it's a 2-3 hour drive for me, but they lied and actually had them. I probably would've been too late anyway even if I did go, but still. 
mean.gif

Same here.

It sucks too because I was gonna head to Culver City FTL when they tweeted it out, called them to confirm and they said they didn't get their shipment in. Didn't wanna waste the time since it's a 2-3 hour drive for me, but they lied and actually had them. I probably would've been too late anyway even if I did go, but still. 
mean.gif
Which was ******** to begin with because I went after work and they said they sold out instantly.

Sounds shady as hell.....#backdoor
For sure, probably just held for their friends and family to buy up.

Not being able to obtain the RW MVP for 400 or less makes me wanna sell my Why nots.
I've been trying not to be salty about it, but damn it man... they are so clean!!
I've almost pulled the trigger on 550-600 for a pair a few times now... then I just throw my phone down in disgust. :smh:
I though I doubled up on GOAT from a seller for $330, they confirmed order but then cancelled 2 days later.

Got my black lows the other day. Really like them in person. They fit tight and seem to fit 1/2 size smaller than the mids. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Someone posted the all Reds and the White Jordan lows are $180, they are both $160

Last edited:
I've almost pulled the trigger on 550-600 for a pair a few times now... then I just throw my phone down in disgust.
mean.gif
I must be the only one here who prefers the Why Not? vs the RW. I missed the MVP, but didn't really care 'cause the Why Not? is better looking.

I must be the only one here who prefers the Why Not? vs the RW. I missed the MVP, but didn't really care 'cause the Why Not? is better looking.

U not the only one. Why nots are clean AF and easy to rock. The 2 diff shoe look was never hot in the first place to me but even more played now. With that said the MVPs are a cool collectors item and another example of people wanting what they can't have

they should release the set they gave Russy, really a nice touch that he actually averaged 31ppg to make it inline with the current AJ, next year he should go for 32-XI-XI :lol:

View media item 2480544

Last edited:
Got my black lows the other day. Really like them in person. They fit tight and seem to fit 1/2 size smaller than the mids. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Got the black lows in and thanks to @RFX45 for your sizing input, half size up is definitely the move.
Share some pics y'all. Make me regret passing for $95 shipped. My regrets were eased once I saw the triple blacks posted.. that gold trim with the turmbled.. eeeesh 
nthat.gif

U not the only one. Why nots are clean AF and easy to rock. The 2 diff shoe look was never hot in the first place to me but even more played now. With that said the MVPs are a cool collectors item and another example of people wanting what they can't have

I really wanted them for the collective aspect. That's the only reason I'm salty.
Just feels incomplete not having both. I would never wear the MVPs, but have worn my why nots.
No disrespect at all on the why nots, and you're I certainly agree with the unmatching shoe look as well.
I could buy them at the price they are now, but I won't, I'm simply not wanting to pay that much.

Got the black lows in and thanks to @RFX45 for your sizing input, half size up is definitely the move.
I got wide feet and went TTS. After balling 1-2 sessions the shoe softens up a lot and starts to mold to your feet. Will be picking up the black lows if they hit discount again and for sure checking out the black/gold lows.

I prefer the why nots too. The mismatch doesn't bother me as much as his face all over there, I would cop to flip for some fine prints and a costco run lol

Kicks crew has the quai pre order for 145.
Is this one the one that has bad reputation? And do you know if they gonna release on NDC? Thanks for the info man.

Ps. Know now. I might mistake it with kix square. That price with shipping still good price tho. Better than risk sold out when they release here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom