The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

i think he just wanted to get paid more and thought he’d have more suitors out there that will offer more

not sure whats going on and why he still hasnt signed with anyone but perhaps all the negativity he’s had with philly and minnesota has soured some companies and do not see him as marketable

this playoff might change their mind especially if he can lead the heat to a title

should have stayed with jb but who knows, a big contract might be coming after this season the way he’s been playing...

in the meantime
1600213191781.jpeg

1600213206748.jpeg

I saw him slip and slide in them twice in those yesterday and it brought back memories...

1600292499681.gif

Last edited:
Saw that too!

Also, sounds like he’s nearing a deal with Lululemon. They’ve been making his “coffee shop” apparel he’s been wearing in the bubble. I don’t know, man...

Jimbo gotta pair of PE lows on.

look like the bred gradients from a distance.

my mans in go mode. Lol

Maybe he wanted his own sig and JB wasn't having it?.?

I’ll never understand how Kawhi never got his own sig JB model when he was signed to JB yet JB has given sigs to clowns like Melo and Russ who collapse in the postseason/couldn’t win a title to save their life lol

I’ll never understand how Kawhi never got his own sig JB model when he was signed to JB yet JB has given sigs to clowns like Melo and Russ who collapse in the postseason/couldn’t win a title to save their life lol
The man has zero charisma and or personality. JB wasnt gonna even try to market him. I wouldnt. No matter how good he is.

Jim with another win the xxxi’s.

i FULLY expect him to wear these the remainder of the postseason.

he should break out the blk/gold JBC’s for the finals... yeah, the FINALS...

The man has zero charisma and or personality. JB wasnt gonna even try to market him. I wouldnt. No matter how good he is.

Seems to be working out well for New Balance though.. Nike/JB just didn’t know how to market the dude. No idea why they let Melos like go on so long when it was clear the dude was washed. Hilarious how they’re still marketing a loser like Russ as well now lol

Seems to be working out well for New Balance though.. Nike/JB just didn’t know how to market the dude. No idea why they let Melos like go on so long when it was clear the dude was washed. Hilarious how they’re still marketing a loser like Russ as well now lol

Yeah Russ is starting to not be very marketable, I do have to say his shoes on court are great though and the 0.2 and 0.3 look great the 0.1 is :sick: . I also love how they're JB but there's very little Jumpman on them. I hope the Zions are the same. I expect JB to start pumping out some high quality sigs with good tech for Zion, Luka, and probably Tatum. You can just look at the running/training stuff they've been dropping most of it is amazing with great tech (I've even paid retail for the Jordan Renegade) and design.The problem with Melos and CP3S were they all looked the same, year in and out. Hell I think the last 5 CP3'S used the same midsole just googles them, that's just lazy on JB. Nike's already said they're lineup of sigs is just too crowded and for now Giannis was the last guy they were giving a sig to at Nike. Any other player they feel like giving a sig to would go to JB. That's why it was a joint effort with Nike/JB to bring on Zion, Nike just didn't have the room. I'll have to look for the article, but Zion going to JB was Nikes call and Zion probably didn't care, because he was getting the bag regardless.

He wasn't very marketable, but I read an article right before the claw PE 1s he had dropped. JB had a sig ready for him, and pitched it to him while he was a sneaker free agent. Maybe he didn't like it, or maybe he wanted more money. I'm pretty sure it was a sole collector article that I read that in.

Yeah Russ is starting to not be very marketable, I do have to say his shoes on court are great though and the 0.2 and 0.3 look great the 0.1 is :sick: . I also love how they're JB but there's very little Jumpman on them. I hope the Zions are the same. I expect JB to start pumping out some high quality sigs with good tech for Zion, Luka, and probably Tatum. You can just look at the running/training stuff they've been dropping most of it is amazing with great tech (I've even paid retail for the Jordan Renegade) and design.The problem with Melos and CP3S were they all looked the same, year in and out. Hell I think the last 5 CP3'S used the same midsole just googles them, that's just lazy on JB. Nike's already said they're lineup of sigs is just too crowded and for now Giannis was the last guy they were giving a sig to at Nike. Any other player they feel like giving a sig to would go to JB. That's why it was a joint effort with Nike/JB to bring on Zion, Nike just didn't have the room. I'll have to look for the article, but Zion going to JB was Nikes call and Zion probably didn't care, because he was getting the bag regardless.

I’ll never understand how Nike could let Steph walk but give a consistently choking scrub like PG his own line...

Jim with another win the xxxi’s.

i FULLY expect him to wear these the remainder of the postseason.

he should break out the blk/gold JBC’s for the finals... yeah, the FINALS...
Maybe, his traction wasn’t great last night in those lows.... could’ve cost them the game

the whole court in the bubble is just slippery it seems

a lot of players/teams are slipping all over the place

and i am almost certain that if it was solely the shoes, jimmy would have switched back to diamond lows

im actually curious how he got a hold of the diamond lows, thats a fairly recent model and he's been off jb for what feels like a while ago but he still had PEs

1600453089705.png

Back
Top Bottom