The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Is that purple on the N7? Pretty clean. Hope that isn't the "concord" style code colorway we saw a while back though

Not sure if I should get the XXX's or XXX1's for my next hoop shoe, but must be below retail. I still have life left in a pair of XX9's and XX8's. The comfort and lockdown of the XX9's and the cushion of the XX8's are what I want in my next purchase.

Not sure if I should get the XXX's or XXX1's for my next hoop shoe, but must be below retail. I still have life left in a pair of XX9's and XX8's. The comfort and lockdown of the XX9's and the cushion of the XX8's are what I want in my next purchase.

If you're talking about getting below retail. Your only current option is the xxx. I personally like the xxx performance and comfort. Like most, I had that Achilles pain but it only last a few hours. Once it's broken in, the shoe is a beast. I also own the xxxi. I haven't wore it for ball but initial fit and comfort is awesome. Maybe go in store and try them both on and decide. Totally different rides.

smokin.gif

where my early access i signed up for tho ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Great commercial. I would have took the comedy route like back in the day and added a another quick 5 seconds and after the commercial, switched scenes back to the run way with The man himself directing air traffic and the rest of team Jordan lining up on the run way ready for take off.

I'm waiting for my early access also. Haven't heard a peep from Nike.

I like the N7s. Would probsbly look good with black laces too

Great commercial. I would have took the comedy route like back in the day and added a another quick 5 seconds and after the commercial, switched scenes back to the run way with The man himself directing air traffic and the rest of team Jordan lining up on the run way ready for take off.

Thats a cool idea

That's what I'm wondering as well. At least with the 30 they allowed a week prior to release.
Yeah, i copped the 30's with the early access so i'm hoping i can do that with these

i have other things i need to concentrate on september 3rd 
nerd.gif

Helll yeah they were struggling at last years retail prices. Who pays 225-250 for some Nikes when you can get premium luxury designer shoes for 300-600? They got a little carried away over the past couple years.

What's with Nike and the lack of iDs on the Jordan's the last four years?

I'd love to customize it without the Jumpman and play around with colors.

Back
Top Bottom