The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Honestly, Greg Monroe and Mike Conley have had the best PE colorways on these in my opinion.

Yep, I agree both of these players have been blessed with some nice colorways.
Monroe seems like the only player getting the green based ones.

Butler has also worn lots of amazing PE's.
Having the red and white Bulls colors helps.

Just recently started seeing the appeal of a couple colorways of these.

Need a pair of the all stars BAD. Lol

Anyone kno if these have hit sales anywhere?

Im guessing not. I can barely find em.

Also holdin out for the backboards...

All stars are one of my favorites.

There were some pairs on the bay for $159-$169 shipped from legit sellers about two weeks ago.

Most sizes still available for retail but I don't recall hearing about any sales on these. Footlocker let me use a $15 reward on these so I paid $170.00

Only pairs I saw that were on sale for $100 range were the CNY, Chicago's, Battle Grey's and Space Jams.

I would expect some colorways will make it to the outlets in the next few months.

Last edited:
Keep checking on Nike.com.

They keep releasing small quantities of certain sizes.
Mainly sizes up to sz 11.

Will keep an eye out, but nike.com is one of the few places I can't buy from! I'm in Scotland, so they won't let me buy I can only buy from the Nike Europe store, which don't have the lows. We didn't get the CNY or the white with turquiose ones either...

Will keep an eye out, but nike.com is one of the few places I can't buy from! I'm in Scotland, so they won't let me buy I can only buy from the Nike Europe store, which don't have the lows. We didn't get the CNY or the white with turquiose ones either...

Good luck, probably a Ebay seller will ship internationally.

man since day 1 I wondered if the soles of a 1 would mate up to the 31........ those are nice :pimp:

This is like THE PE shoe.... so many players in em, almost 0 in GRs, cuz they at least got the solid soles if not team colorways. Would be dope if some game worns or extras become avail to us

Last edited:
This is like THE PE shoe.... so many players in em, almost 0 in GRs, cuz they at least got the solid soles if not team colorways. Would be dope if some game worns or extras become avail to us

Completely agree.not that the coloraways on the GRs have been terrible,but the PEs are just sick. Either release some or NIKE iD it.hehe.

Anyone else got the black-toes, and the paint job on the midsole looks like a child did it?  And using poster paints?!

I have ASW to compare to but they're a shiny finish, the ASW seem much better quality/finish.

Last edited:
Lmfao I won't lie I skim a vid or two of theirs but to take what they say serious gets me like LOL God bless but they wouldn't make a jv ball team at 21 yrs old and play on a horribly dusty court that even the best of traction would be sketchy... Yes the traction on these is sketchy unless on clean court but the solid traction is legit don't miss out on a near perfect performer because of that specific review when there's other testers that have different opinions on the tube
Got a link to any better black cat reviews?

After watching the sole bros review I think I might be out on these
I might look for another review. I feel that they need to test it more.  One thing that they mentioned that kinda threw me off was when they said that the crazy explosive traction was "not good when he switched out to it" not sure word for word but I could have sworn that it was in that context.

I might look for another review. I feel that they need to test it more.  One thing that they mentioned that kinda threw me off was when they said that the crazy explosive traction was "not good when he switched out to it" not sure word for word but I could have sworn that it was in that context.
I don't but even the explosive traction is legit I would go crazy explosive lows harden even LeBron 14 in terms of traction over the 31 since season ended early for us our court (NAIA) is gross and not taken care of so my 31s do not get worn. My rotation is jordan 30 and harden 1 with bron 14 speckled in there once or twice out of the 7 day week, if I had the explosives theyd be number 2 in my rotation just imo haven't had the luxory of pg1 yet so can't speak on those... But unless you get the 31 on a very good discount and don't play on college conditioned courts id choose something else especially at retail price point

I sounded kind of contradictory but the 31 traction is hit or miss a lot like the kobe 11 it worked good for me and literally seen others ice skate so but I'm also a bigger guard and apply more downward pressure so MAYBE that plays into it or not just food for thought

Back
Top Bottom