The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

many dubbed them "black cats" when they first came out and before we knew exactly that the black cat colorway was coming out

Sneaker websites are to blame for that. Nike called them 31 Lux. I called them "Don C" XXX1's.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

My d!cks delivery is coming 5/6 :x :x :x first world problems

Last edited:
The more I look at everyone's photos, the more I realize how much I suck at taking pictures.

And the more glad I am I hopefully have a pair on the way soon. one more more on the way out the door.

more.

The more I look at everyone's photos, the more I realize how much I suck at taking pictures.

And the more glad I am I hopefully have a pair on the way soon. one more more on the way out the door.

more.
Just look into learning some of the composition fundamentals of photography and it should improve them quite a bit.

finally got the Why Not 31s. They feel a bit tighter/smaller than the regular 31s, but I really like them after just walking around in them for a bit.

Im a fan of the 30s, and these seem to fix upon my 2 biggest complaints with them - the uncomfortable achilles pad and overall stiffness. I'm not sure if I like them more than the regular 30s bc I havent played in them yet, but I'm really glad Nike released these. So often Nike just teases these things, at least we got 1 of Russ's PEs, although slightly modified w/ clear soles. I hope they give us more 30.5s

Finally got my Shattered backboards 31s.
Broke many necks on the street.
The 31s are the first newer Air Jordan models where I could not resist to buy a second colorway after the 18s in 2003.

Size 9.5 and 10.5 Westbrook/Why Not in stock at d i c k's as of this post.

Last edited:
@bigj505
nerd.gif

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...whyjrd/17nikmrjrdnxxxwhyjrd?&color=Grey/Black 

Anyone played with the Why not yet? how is it compared to the regular 31s fit, lockdown, support and traction wise?

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom