The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

repped. nice collection. what are the olive ones in the bottom right? i like , but i dont recall seeing those before. the rest ive seen. good work tho
Thanks! Those are the Mache Custom Kicks "UNDFTD" customs that he did a limited 12-pair run of. They use the SBBs as the base.

Man.... Shattered Backboards still stick out as sooooo beautiful to me man.
Orange is my favorite color so I agree.

Hey guys, anyone know how finish line in store orders work? Can I order something from online in store, avoid shipping fees, and have them sent to the store if I want? Thanks in advance

Hey guys, anyone know how finish line in store orders work? Can I order something from online in store, avoid shipping fees, and have them sent to the store if I want? Thanks in advance

Yea they can look it up by the style number and avoid shipping.

Absolutely.
Looks like it won't let me stack 10SUMMER100 with a $20 winners circle reward.  Are there any free shipping codes out there that might stack?  I'm trying to be cheap haha.

I appreciate you. Just copped them to add to my collection. Don't forget coupon code 10SUMMER100 to save $10.
No problem, I'm probably going to cop too, prob won't get any lower than that.

Wow I didnt even realize you were missing them from that collection pic lol
Haha, yeah I was missing the Royals (I have a hard time calling them the Flight Guys) and the Golds, plus some of the lows. Those were the only "General Release" pairs I didn't have (if you can consider the Golds as "General.") Now I'm hunting the men's UNCs and any NBA PEs.

Ahhh didnt realize the all white pair were the Quai 54s, disappointing. Usually the Quai is one of the most exciting CWs.

They not the all white pair, but there is no pics yet they could be same color as formula 23 quai 54 which we have pics of

Hi, anyone knows if I can order at Finishline store and use coupon code online? I want the allstar but sold out of my size online. Thanks.

Looks like it won't let me stack 10SUMMER100 with a $20 winners circle reward.  Are there any free shipping codes out there that might stack?  I'm trying to be cheap haha.

No problem, I'm probably going to cop too, prob won't get any lower than that.

Yea that's strange, I just tried as well. In the past it has never been an issue. Bammer deal.

I'm sure I read the other day the quai 54s were gonna be 'Paris themed' - whatever the hell that means.
On the formula ones already released, I can't zoom the pic - is it a tricolor on those?
There's a rumour they'll be released here in Europe before US and I'm in Paris next week so I'll drop by the Nike store and ask if they know anything.

Has anyone played in the XXXI's? If so, how do they feel? Similar to the Hyperdunk or completely different?

Back
Top Bottom